Very Suspicious - Can U Check Red Razor

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Balloonless said:
Change my post count back please?

I have to make it to 2000 before gb cans me.

cheers xxxx
:lol: post count: 0.

Red Haze

Think it was more the KFC lot whinging and provoking him... Why on earth do Liverpool fans come on here if they can't deal with United fans telling them like it mostly is (There are exceptions, but with this thread, it's almost like KFC made it his duty to ensure Guv whatever was banned for good).

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Balloonless said:
Gaz has gone for good?

One down one to go hey GB? :smirk:
Nah. Gaz was far more than one. At least 6 id's that i can think of off the top of my head. Probably lots more.

Torres_gay_mullet

paintitred said:
Think it was more the KFC lot whinging and provoking him... Why on earth do Liverpool fans come on here if they can't deal with United fans telling them like it mostly is (There are exceptions, but with this thread, it's almost like KFC made it his duty to ensure Guv whatever was banned for good).
Bollocks. He got banned in the first place from only the football forum and I had feck all to do with it. That decision lay with the mods and them only and he brought it on himself.

In fact he wasn't banned full he still had access to everywhere but the football forum. I'm sure if he had actually made some decent posts for a week or so and the mods would have maybe let him back in.

He then finds an old login from somewhere and is so fecking thick that goes back into full gaz mode and it couldn't have been more obvious it was gaz using another login.

I called him out on it and was right.

By all accounts he had more than just those 2 logins. If anyone has more than 2 logins for a site than what else are there motives but mischief, wumming & spamming threads.

He's certainly no victim or a martyr.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
KFC is dead right.

He has been loads of people in the past.

I'd say 30yearsFA and all of his little minions like 29.5 yearsFA. RectalRooter is also a high probability from the ip data plus feck knows how many more.

An utter gimp and WUM.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
paintitred said:
Give the mods some credit mate. We are not stupid or ignorant to ban a United fan because a few Liverpool fans winge or provoke.

Gaz has been the subject of debate in the mod forum for the last three days because it's hard for us mods as United fans ourselves to ban fellow reds - had he been a fan of any other team it would not have even got a mention or even debated in the mod forum.

PS: Gaz did not get banned for his posting style.

WeasteDevil

Wibble said:
KFC is dead right.

He has been loads of people in the past.

I'd say 30yearsFA and all of his little minions like 29.5 yearsFA. RectalRooter is also a high probability from the ip data plus feck knows how many more.

An utter gimp and WUM.
If RectalRooter was him, he was threatening us with his mate that destroyed a million forums hacking into the site when it was in fact his clueless self. Most Bizarre.

The Hairdryer

Well the scousers are happy now and that's the main thing.

Is there anyone else you want banned KFC?

Torres_gay_mullet

The Hairdryer said:
Well the scousers are happy now and that's the main thing.

Is there anyone else you want banned KFC?
Nah I'm good for now. I'll let you know though.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
WeasteDevil said:
If RectalRooter was him, he was threatening us with his mate that destroyed a million forums hacking into the site when it was in fact his clueless self. Most Bizarre.
Not that bizarre

I mean, he did log in under a different account, in order to back himself up in an argument.

That's quite gay

Balloonless

noodlehair said:
Not that bizarre

I mean, he did log in under a different account, in order to back himself up in an argument.

That's quite gay
Very gay, infact some would call it noodlegay.

Can I have my post count back now?

Have I ever been in the Mod forum with talk of a banning?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
WeasteDevil said:
well, didnt spaz threaten to hack us when he first joined the site?

Torres_gay_mullet

You would thing that after being exposed a complete WUM and spammer with the intention of bring the CAF into Chaos that his loyal supporters would be wanting to ***-associate themselves from such an utter spastic.

I guess not..........

pert

Redcafe scouse christmas party, DJS at the end.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I'm waiting for the congratulations since the mods had him pegged from day one.

I'm not holding my breath mind.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Balloonless said:
Leave it out now, you got him banned, no need to slate him when he's not here to defend himself
Didn't you just have two posts where you called Guv Gay and a dick??

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Balloonless said:
Yes, he was a right dick yesterday.

But he's still a red, a reds a red at the end of the day
:lol: You asked Weaste to ban him just yesterday.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Balloonless said:
I did yes, that was a personal attack for no reason on weaste, he was just looking to start an trouble.
Why are you writing in red?