Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
For those saying he’s good enough. Wake up!

This lad is one of the main issues with our team along with the idiot next to him.

izec

Looked bad for every goal. The second was the worst, but the way he placed his arms for the first goal thinking the ball would go out of play :lol:

He was better the last few games, but was completely out of his depth today

Sauldogba

Even Stevie Wonder could see that Aguero was going to go for a one two.
He is simply not good enough.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
The biggest contribution he’s made is the eye candy his wife provides.

Abysmal signing who can’t even pass the ball well for a so-called “ball-playing defender”

kundalini

Looked out of his depth today. Terrible spell after their 2nd goal, which he should have done more to prevent.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
When you allow the opposition to play and actively invite pressure, your CBs are going to make mistakes, they're going to get exposed. When the player supposedly tasked with shielding the back four is as mobile as a tree trunk, it's going to happy. Played well against some great forwards recently, but the usual culprits are back as soon as he has one subpar game. Pathetic.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
When you allow the opposition to play and actively invite pressure, your CBs are going to make mistakes, they're going to get exposed. When the player supposedly tasked with shielding the back four is as mobile as a tree trunk, it's going to happy. Played well against some great forwards recently, but the usual culprits are back as soon as he has one subpar game. Pathetic.
Whilst what you are saying is true it doesn’t help that he has such a deficiency in the basics of defending too - notably heading and positioning. These are bad no matter who is the holding player. I just cannot see it with him

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Looked bad for every goal. The second was the worst, but the way he placed his arms for the first goal thinking the ball would go out of play :lol:

He was better the last few games, but was completely out of his depth today
It should have. That goal is entirely on Luke Shaw.

OldPop

I fully agree, it is painful to say but their attack was simply too good today. His efforts were not worse than someone else's, rather the opposite.

A-man

Thought the third was all Matic but for the other two he looked poor.
In this thread, all goals are always Lindelofs.

Not his best match but he’s been good lately so no reason to hang him. Today United lost as a team, not because of a few individuals.

izec

It should have. That goal is entirely on Luke Shaw.
It just shows that he had no clue for danger defensively. It wasnt because it was Shaws, he just had no awareness whatsoever. When the cross came in, he spread his arms wide open as to show everyone this one is going out, without realising the ball was dangerous and in play, Shaw or no Shaw. His lack of knowledge behind him is no surprise whoever watched him during his career Here

baskinginthesun

Got caught ball watching on the Aguero goal. Probably not a great match to judge him in though. The entire team was under pressure today.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
In this thread, all goals are always Lindelofs.

Not his best match but he’s been good lately so no reason to hang him. Today United lost as a team, not because of a few individuals.
Yeah, credit where it is due. He's been playing with intensity the last month. Won't judge him on today.

Foxbatt

Yes he made mistakes but all were very poor today especially if your midfield is so pathetic then he is going to make mistakes when against this attack and under pressure.

Zoo

Jose said the back 4 weren’t to blame. Hopefully he’s realising that a number 6 who can defensively read the game is vital for us.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Mourinho wanted Toby, but has to make do with the Ikea Alderweireld instead.

Deawin

I think he was one of few players who actually wasn't terrible. The defensive problems is in our midfield and with a team like City given free roam to play any ball they want without getting pressured, and gifted the ball from our midfield time after time CB is a hard job. Its hard shining as CB when the whole team is playing this poorly. I still have high hopes for Victor.

Mcking

Mourinho wanted Toby, but has to make do with the Ikea Alderweireld instead.
Toby will be so glad to be getting excellent protection from Nemanja and he'd be over the moon with our backs to wall defensive style.

Litch

Forums eh.....I wondered how long it would take for the vultures to circle. Yep got done in the week by arguably the best player to lace up a pair of football boots and probably the best striker in the PL. No shame there especially when there is zero cover in front of him provided by midfield.

kaempen

United were simply outclassed today. Even if Smalling and Lindelöf had been phenomenal (they were neither good nor bad), United would have still conceded three goals. There was such bad play in general from Lukaku, the midfielders etc. United looked like a midtable team, just too low quality and impotent to threaten City.

Litch

Yep, it's amazing how good your defenders look when you have 70% of the ball and the team you are playing against is on the back foot.

El Jefe

Let's be honest he's not good enough
You're right. I keep trying to convince myself he'll improve to the required level but hand on heart he looks nothing like a United player to me.

Way too timid and flat footed to be in our squad let alone a starter.

OldPop

If you are objective, no one in the team made a good match. Neither Lindelof and possibly with the exception of Fellaini. And the reason was that City was so much better today.

If compared to the rest of the team, Lindelof was still one of the better in my opinion. If we can not win PL with him, then the whole team needs to be replaced.

He has had a good development lately, getting better and better and it would be stupid not to let him keep doing it in view of his age.

simplyared

No I'm not his biggest fan and from day 1 I've questioned this guy's ability not only to play for Manchester Utd but to play in the PL. It's not the lad's fault but he's way out of his depth. You caf members who rate him or believe he has potential, please tell me what he's good at or what you see in him cos I just cannot get my head round it?

Trizy

Ah, there's the piece of shit defender we all know and hate. Purple patch didn't last long, did it? The tracking for Aguero's goal was that of an amateur 5 aside players. Useless.

Foxbatt

He probably would be better as a defensive midfield player than Matic. He is quicker, can pass decently and can tackle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.