View full 2023-24 profile

5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

The Hilton

Thought he was very poor - he's playing out at LB because he can do less harm to us with his mistakes compared to when he's played CB recently. Unfortunately he can still cause us problems, in particular his wayward pass that led to their equalising penalty.

edcunited1878

Thought he did a good, admirable job today.

Especially when he took up good positions in midfield to allow for space and time down the left sideline.

Versatile player and allows Amrabat to play a much more preferred central midfield position.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Given how involved Lindelof was in the build up to the winner, I suppose I can't criticise him too much. However, he has developed a terrible habit of winning the ball and giving it straight back to the opposition attackers. He did it against Brentford, which led to their goal. He did it again last night, which started the move that ended with a Sheff Utd penalty. Something very panicky about him at the moment.

ManchesterMats

Given how involved Lindelof was in the build up to the winner, I suppose I can't criticise him too much. However, he has developed a terrible habit of winning the ball and giving it straight back to the opposition attackers. He did it against Brentford, which led to their goal. He did it again last night, which started the move that ended with a Sheff Utd penalty. Something very panicky about him at the moment.
Agreed. There has been plenty of opportunities to criticise Lindelof. This is not one of them. He did lose the ball in dangerous areas a couple of time though. But I was actually impressed with his build up play and ability to cooperate on the left flank.

All of our attacking abilities came from the left flank yesterday. Great assist to the winning goal as well.

I would like to see Lindelof get more time as fullback to better evaluate.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Are people taking the piss when they say great assist? He was able to complete a simple 10 yard pass without giving it away so that’s a great assist?

Man Utd 0:3 Man City

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Performance thread position much like his involvement during games. At the end of the page, no one cares enough cause he's always shit.

Sick of this guy starting games for this club, goddamn charlatan

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Gave the ball away like 5 times only in the first 30 minutes. Luckily for him by the game was over you couldn't tell the difference who looked more shit on the pitch, so he really didn't look out of place.

Atheist

Another player who has far outstayed his welcome at the club. We keep tolerating mediocrity by keeping players who’re clearly not good enough for the highest level for years, and then expect to challenge for trophies.

Superunknown

You just know that ETH thought he was being really clever today with Lindelof in his position. Didn't work. At all.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Another player who has far outstayed his welcome at the club. We keep tolerating mediocrity by keeping players who’re clearly not good enough for the highest level for years, and then expect to challenge for trophies.
And he even had the nerve to complain in the summer that he wasn't playing enough and he would see his options :lol:

Charlatan, genuinely hate that he plays for us

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Lindelof is terrible. He really is. There was a moment around 47 minutes that typified him. He looked twice over his shoulder for Foden, saw him and then just stopped keeping pace with him and let Foden run past him and nearly volley it in. He loses his man at the far post, constantly. I don't know what it is because he does look around. Its like he just switches off. His habit of intercepting the ball and passing it right back to opponents is also doing my head in.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Surprised the usual lot aren't in trying to pretend he was good again. Awful player.

kundalini

Terrible performance. Seemed asleep every time City crossed from their left. Woeful in possession. Hopeless.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Starting to feel sorry for him now.

If Reguilon is fit for the bench, you may as well start him and take him off for Lindelof.

It seems Rashford is hopeless without Luke Shaw, so why compound that with a right footed CB uncomfortable in the position?

Slightly above average CB, horrific at LB. He should never play there again.

Seems like his good form from last season covering for Varane/Licha has disappeared.

ManchesterMats

Extremely odd thing that EtH insist playing Lindelof as left fullback. Lindelof is bought as a central defender and if he can’t fight for that spot he should be sent to another club.

The way he continously lost hold of his players in defense was a disaster to watch.

Danny

Lindelof is terrible. He really is. There was a moment around 47 minutes that typified him. He looked twice over his shoulder for Foden, saw him and then just stopped keeping pace with him and let Foden run past him and nearly volley it in. He loses his man at the far post, constantly. I don't know what it is because he does look around. Its like he just switches off. His habit of intercepting the ball and passing it right back to opponents is also doing my head in.
He's not a left back though so it's hard to judge him against a nippy player like Foden. Leaving Haaland open back post was the worst thing he did but, again, he naturally moved centrally to cover there.

RedDevilQuebecois

He had no business starting this match.

Reguilon may not be fit to play a full 90 but he was a better option as a starting LB. Lindelof is just a fecking tourist this season.

Strats

Would have seriously rather have Garnacho as a left back over him. Useless today.

RedDevil250

Never liked him, never been a good player. Frustrating we've been stuck with him for so long.

Siviz

Supports
Swansea
Was terrible, but you wouldn't expect anything else playing a right-footed centre back as a the left full back... Another brainfart by ETH.

jesperjaap

Was poor bt never was a left back, so not fair to slate him on todays performance....but I will as he has literally pt in 5 top performances in several seasons here, the rest have been decent at best, generally meidocre and often awful. Seems to have a good attitde but he simply isnt good enough

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Just so poor. With him in the backline you just know the oppo's CF will win any high balls and be able to bring the ball down into play.

Gordon Godot

Just so poor. With him in the backline you just know the oppo's CF will win any high balls and be able to bring the ball down into play.
But our great manager said its tactical. Maybe ETH is equally useless? How we still have Lindelof at the club is beyond me. We dont have any decent young defenders?