Victor Osimhen

glasgow 21

Don't tell me that for our supply line we need new players? We have perfectly good enough players to play efficient and attacking football. It is on manager. If our manager can't create good general play with this group of players then we must replace him with one who can.
So, yes. I would spend complete budget next year on Osimhen. Just as i wanted that for Kane last summer.

To be clear here; Kane is the one who got away. I do agree with you that Osimhen has issues in general play but ....my God, another year without having a proper striker will kill me :).
Crikey you are still deluded thinking that Levy was selling Kane to United. I don't mind the booting of ETH but don't back failures up with statements that were never happening.

mu4c_20le

Honestly I'd rather Toney. He seems like a bit of a crock, so perfect for Boehly's Chelsea revolution.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Crikey you are still deluded thinking that Levy was selling Kane to United. I don't mind the booting of ETH but don't back failures up with statements that were never happening.
No point going in debate about that again (and again). Yes, i think that for right amount of money Kane was available. You (and some people) don't think that. Fair enough. We will never know.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Don't tell me that for our supply line we need new players? We have perfectly good enough players to play efficient and attacking football. It is on manager. If our manager can't create good general play with this group of players then we must replace him with one who can.
So, yes. I would spend complete budget next year on Osimhen. Just as i wanted that for Kane last summer.

To be clear here; Kane is the one who got away. I do agree with you that Osimhen has issues in general play but ....my God, another year without having a proper striker will kill me :).
Hojlund will come good

rooney2009

Was awesome for Nigeria today
Led the line awesomely
Today is the day I joined the Vicot Osimehin fan club
He is a top top player.

aeh1991

Honestly I'd rather Toney. He seems like a bit of a crock, so perfect for Boehly's Chelsea revolution.
By all respect Osimhen is different class than Toney. I would spend 100m+ on him without hesitation. While for Toney I wouldn't go higher than 45m, hence why we shouldn't sign him.

Redivy

Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs should be battling it out for him.

Toney to be the consolation price for one of them.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
He’s got to be 100% going to a CL club. I don’t know why Chelsea are being mentioned.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Hojlund will come good
As you said; he will come good. And that is it. I don't see Hojlund becoming game changing striker who is scoring goals week after week (i hope that i am wrong). Good is ok for a team whos goal is EL spot. Or being backup striker for biggest teams.
Look, i know that i have a "problem" with high standards regarding United players (for which i got this tag from Moses :) ) but nevertheless, striker position is position where you go for the best that you can buy. I

Having said that i am aware that we will stick with Hojlund and buy some cheap backup striker. Osimhen train left when we spent 70 mil on Hojlund.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Aren't they very different profile players? Wouldn't be like for like presumably? I know very little about Osimhen, just from what I've read.
Yeah, Osimhen is a very typical centre forward. However, Ramos doesn't look like he's setting the world alight for them at all, so they might just have Osimhen up top with two of Asensio/Dembele/Barcola/Lee out wide and Kolo Muani as backup.

Pickle85

Yeah, Osimhen is a very typical centre forward. However, Ramos doesn't look like he's setting the world alight for them at all, so they might just have Osimhen up top with two of Asensio/Dembele/Barcola/Lee out wide and Kolo Muani as backup.
Ah ok, makes sense, thanks!

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs should be battling it out for him.

Toney to be the consolation price for one of them.
I doubt it. Replacement for Partey and a right winger to rotate/compete with Saka are higher priority than a striker.