Violence at Wigan v City

crossy1686

career ending
Did anything happen to City when Rio was hit on the head by a coin or one of their fans ran on to attack the players? I can't remember. Know it was kept pretty quiet.
Don't think they generally cover these incidents thoroughly so it doesn't promote or glorify acts of violence. I think the Man City fan who ran on the pitch was banned, that was it really.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Don't think they generally cover these incidents thoroughly so it doesn't promote or glorify acts of violence. I think the Man City fan who ran on the pitch was banned, that was it really.
They will wait for some player to get hurt or another disaster and then sit their wringing their hands. They are great at looking like they are doing something when actually doing nothing at all.

crossy1686

career ending
They will wait for some player to get hurt or another disaster and then sit their wringing their hands. They are great at looking like they are doing something when actually doing nothing at all.
They seem to allow pitch invasions during cup matches for some reason, think they put it down to "the magic of the FA cup", it's a great advert for it.

They could stop this shit tomorrow by telling teams that if fans are involved in violence or pitch invasions at any point, their team will be disqualified from the competition. Pitch invasion is equal to 10 or more fans entering the field of play, something along those lines.

crossy1686

career ending
BREAKING: Sky sources understand Jose Mourinho has been handed a 12-match ban after Pep Guardiola attacked Wigan manager and the referee in the tunnel. More to follow
Honestly can't wait to see what Mourinho has to say about this when Pep gets nothing for his antics. This is a chance to put the bald bastard under some scrutiny, don't think Jose will pass this opportunity up.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Double standards.
BTW, did Klopp get any punishment when he made those remarks about a referee a week or so ago?

lammybam

Wigan will surely be charged for failing to control fans but there is no way City can escape any punishment for the incidents - tunnel, Aguero, fans. Unfortunately both teams will likely get fines. City will find it down the back of the sofa but it will actually mean something to Wigan. Doesn't seem fair but what are they going to do - fine Wigan £30k and City £300m?

Last edited by a moderator:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
They had 4 minutes of injury time extended to 5 and didn’t look like scoring. Be gracious in defeat to a more deserving team.

City cant handle the pressure of being a big team yet.
We've lost three games all season. We've been the best team this season at handling the pressure.

LoneStar

Pep is a very good manager, but a classless cnut. His Barca and City teams do play some amazing football, but the diving and other antics on the pitch is cringeworthy. Don’t want him as our manager.

Also I’m pretty sure that he’s coked up half the time. Remember an interview where he lost last season, was definitely high.

ti vu

They seem to allow pitch invasions during cup matches for some reason, think they put it down to "the magic of the FA cup", it's a great advert for it.

They could stop this shit tomorrow by telling teams that if fans are involved in violence or pitch invasions at any point, their team will be disqualified from the competition. Pitch invasion is equal to 10 or more fans entering the field of play, something along those lines.
What if a organized impostor group infiltrating to feck rival team up? I know classier fans wouldn't be disgusted at the thought of wearing other clubs' jersey. However, we know too well certain group would have no second thought about changing jersey :wenger:

AngliaRed

We've lost three games all season. We've been the best team this season at handling the pressure.
You have mate, but look at how classless pep was after that defeat! I wont bring Aguero up because I’m on his side on that, come onto a pitch and abuse/spit on a player you deserve to be confronted.

FujiVice

I'd make City and Wigan play in an empty stadium for the rest of the season. That way the FA can punish them without anything really changing.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Small man syndrome from all concerned.

Fair play to Wigan for doing them over, but their fans are only marginaly less unpleasant than your average Bertie,

crossy1686

career ending
What if a organized impostor group infiltrating to feck rival team up? I know classier fans wouldn't be disgusted at the thought of wearing other clubs' jersey. However, we know too well certain group would have no second thought about changing jersey :wenger:
Any half arsed investigation would reveal the truth if that were to happen.

crossy1686

career ending
Where is the money for all the investigation?

Anyways not serious comment.
I know you were joking. The police generally investigate these things due to it being a public safety hazard, pretty sure they know all the people that would attempt something along those lines.