Wan-Bissaka for sale

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
He's a £10m player, take the money and run. Just because Man Utd massively over valued him doesn't mean other clubs will.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
You won’t get better offers that that

:lol:

If this doesn't scream to United we need a bona fide DoF in order not be fecked in every single transfer situation I don't know what will.

At least it's a better offer than what we did with Zaha. Might as well sell him for 10m with a 50% sell-on clause. We need to get rid of both right backs to be honest. Picking one for the team is based on who is less of a problem.

Hackman2210

£10mil is an insult to everyone concerned - especially AWB. Surely Palace rate him higher than that??
That must be a joke offer.
Telles was £14m.
Its like a fire sale at UTD - Garner 14m AWB 10m - thats two solid prem players there add on Bailey for 8m. Its fecking laughable - UTD are a joke club, people know it and are now actively taking the piss!

LuckyScout78

Personally i would choose Bissaka over Dalot. Why? Clearly better in the defend. Defend come first. A rock solid and strong defend make you win the biggest trophies. The fundament of every champion teams.

A team hard to beat. Hard to score against. Then you add that team with top creative , flair and attacking skill. Like the France nation team, Arsenal invisible team and Inter treble team with world class CB Lucio

I think that is the biggest problem with Ten Hag and United team right now. A unsteady and unsettled defend and defensive midfield player.

If Ten Hag is only focus on player who are good on build up and focus most on the attack. But forgot the other important fundament = A team hard to beat and score against = It will be a longer way to reach theirs goal and achieve success.

That is what Conte is doing with Spurs. A strong, solid and good defend organization + adding with really really good attacking players in Son, Kane and Kuluveski. Reason and factors Conte and Spurs are doing better than United and Ten Hag. From the time Conte got appoint and to now. Both strong in defend and attack.

Back to Dalot. Right now just good in attack, but average in defend. I might prefer Brandon Williams over Dalot as RB too. Williams has the top fighting mentality and good with make running forward with the ball too.

It is something i slight disagree with Ten Hag, Ralf Ragnich. But more agree with Ole. Bissaka over Dalot.

r1z3mu

He's a £10m player, take the money and run. Just because Man Utd massively over valued him doesn't mean other clubs will.
I don't think he is a £10m player. I'd say 20 to 25 million.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I don't think he is a £10m player. I'd say 20 to 25 million.
£10m for his ability in the tackle, that's about it. He has nothing else to offer. He is quite poor defensively, unless the opposition is directly in front of him. He offers very little moving forward. He really isn't a good player.

Kostov

And that's a perfect picture of what other clubs think of this current Manchester United management. Imagine the laugh they have, sell a player for 50m then offer them 10m to buy it back. I bet if we offer back Martinez to Ajax today, they'd tell us 25m or no deal. :houllier:

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
£10mil is an insult to everyone concerned - especially AWB. Surely Palace rate him higher than that??
Telles was £14m.
Its like a fire sale at UTD - Garner 14m AWB 10m - thats two solid prem players there add on Bailey for 8m. Its fecking laughable - UTD are a joke club, people know it and are now actively taking the piss!
Why it is an insult? if you look at how much Arsenal received for selling the unwanted players, £10m is a very good offer, and Man Utd probably may need to make up the wage difference till his existing contract expires. If I am Crystal Palace i will only take him on loan.

TheReligion

Abusive
And that's a perfect picture of what other clubs think of this current Manchester United management. Imagine the laugh they have, sell a player for 50m then offer them 10m to buy it back. I bet if we offer back Martinez to Ajax today, they'd tell us 25m or no deal. :houllier:
Why would we offer Martinez back to Ajax? :confused:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I know we're not really in a strong position, but Palace can feck off to be honest if that's true. They paid 21m for Guehi and 10m for Chris Richards. He's worth 20m in this market, I'd rather loan him to a team that will play him.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Why it is an insult? if you look at how much Arsenal received for selling the unwanted players, £10m is a very good offer, and Man Utd probably may need to make up the wage difference till his existing contract expires. If I am Crystal Palace i will only take him on loan.
I was with you on the £10m being fair if they’re going to take on his wages fully. Otherwise they can feck off.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
If you are trying to get rid of a player, then their worth is whatever another club is willing to offer. The logic of "we won't sell him unless someone meets our price" is how we've kept Phil Jones for over 10 years and how Lingard stayed so long.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Of course it is, it's the equivalent of offering half price on FB market place for something you're selling. It's a shit way to do business.

Thiagoal

Have we even finished paying for him yet? If not then maybe Palace could wave the remaining fee and we’ll hand him over for free

Shark

@NotShark
If you are trying to get rid of a player, then their worth is whatever another club is willing to offer. The logic of "we won't sell him unless someone meets our price" is how we've kept Phil Jones for over 10 years and how Lingard stayed so long.
Ole's 5 year contract extension completely destroyed any chance of selling him. Why the feck would you even fathom doing that. He's almost responsible for buying some of the most shocking players in our squad including AWB.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
I was with you on the £10m being fair if they’re going to take on his wages fully. Otherwise they can feck off.
Arsenal can only loan their unwanted players out and even need to pay part of their salaries for the past 2 seasons, and then either let them leave for free, or sold for 5 to 8m. Edu said it himself there is no market for overpaid, underachieved and unwanted players. I think 10m is a good offer.

Zoo

Sometimes you just have to take the hit though this supposed fee is disappointing because I still think he's a good but flawed player. Clearly not a Ten Hag player and it's quite well known that he has had issues settling up north and in the club.

Devil_forever

Arsenal can only loan their unwanted players out and even need to pay part of their salaries for the past 2 seasons, and then either let them leave for free, or sold for 5 to 8m. Edu said it himself there is no market for overpaid, underachieved and unwanted players. I think 10m is a good offer.
Why do I care what arsenal can’t or can do? Look at how city, pool and Chelsea do business. We’ve made even less than arsenal selling players the past 5 years. It’s appalling.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Of course it is, it's the equivalent of offering half price on FB market place for something you're selling. It's a shit way to do business.
There is no need to take it personal. It is just a business. It can't be any worse than Arsenal wrote off Ozil and Aubameyang.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Why do I care what arsenal can’t or can do? Look at how city, pool and Chelsea do business. We’ve made even less than arsenal selling players the past 5 years. It’s appalling.
I won't say Sterling and Jesus are overpaid and underachieved players, but if you take it personal then Wan-Bissaka more likely will stay with Man Utd.

Unam333

Personally i would choose Bissaka over Dalot. Why? Clearly better in the defend. Defend come first. A rock solid and strong defend make you win the biggest trophies. The fundament of every champion teams.

A team hard to beat. Hard to score against. Then you add that team with top creative , flair and attacking skill. Like the France nation team, Arsenal invisible team and Inter treble team with world class CB Lucio

I think that is the biggest problem with Ten Hag and United team right now. A unsteady and unsettled defend and defensive midfield player.

If Ten Hag is only focus on player who are good on build up and focus most on the attack. But forgot the other important fundament = A team hard to beat and score against = It will be a longer way to reach theirs goal and achieve success.

That is what Conte is doing with Spurs. A strong, solid and good defend organization + adding with really really good attacking players in Son, Kane and Kuluveski. Reason and factors Conte and Spurs are doing better than United and Ten Hag. From the time Conte got appoint and to now. Both strong in defend and attack.

Back to Dalot. Right now just good in attack, but average in defend. I might prefer Brandon Williams over Dalot as RB too. Williams has the top fighting mentality and good with make running forward with the ball too.

It is something i slight disagree with Ten Hag, Ralf Ragnich. But more agree with Ole. Bissaka over Dalot.
I tend to agree that success is based on a solid defense. Just look at our 2008-2009 season. We won I don't know how many games 1-0. I back our misfiring forward players to score at least one goal a game.

TheReligion

Abusive
It's a joke. But don't you think this selling clubs do take us that way? I mean as soon as we are in the mix, they automatically add 20m to the price.
I think it’s best to just cut our losses and move on with certain players. It’s what we haven’t done well.

Chelsea make plenty of mistakes in the market, Werner, Lukaku, Ziyech.. maybe even Havertz? But they are quicker at cutting their losses and moving them on.

Obviously under Roman, and now Boehly, they seem to still have a large cash flow so can absorb their mistakes easier whilst we know the Glazers are penny pinching leeches.

If AWB is not in Ten Hags plans let him go

Devil_forever

I won't say Sterling and Jesus are overpaid and underachieved players, but if you take it personal then Wan-Bissaka more likely will stay with Man Utd.
Where’s the English tax gone? He’s also young. Edu was speaking about the likes of Auba and with all due respect Edu is also a relative novice.

Zed 101

Have to agree with posters here, unless we have another option would rather have a defensively solid Bissaka over a ineffective in all areas Dalot, TBH would rather give Laird a chance but clearly ETH does not fancy Bissaka, there is something gone on behind the scenes because he has been on the outs since Ragnick came in

BarcaSpurs

Telles was £14m.
Top teams can't seem to get good fees for deadwood any more. Lo Celso has come off a good loan spell where he reached the CL semi final and is still a starter for Argentina but the best offer for him was a loan with a 15m option in. No one wants Winks or Reguillon and we had to let Dele go for basically free.

Kostov

I think it’s best to just cut our losses and move on with certain players. It’s what we haven’t done well.

Chelsea make plenty of mistakes in the market, Werner, Lukaku, Ziyech.. maybe even Havertz? But they are quicker at cutting their losses and moving them on.

Obviously under Roman, and now Boehly, they seem to still have a large cash flow so can absorb their mistakes easier whilst we know the Glazers are penny pinching leeches.

If AWB is not in Ten Hags plans let him go
I agree, in this AWB rumor we don't know the full details. As someone already specified, if they take on his full wage, then sell him for 10m even. We have no use of him and we are never getting our invested fee back, since we overpaid by 30m in the first place. Selling has been as big of a problem as buying for this club.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Telles was £14m.
It's our ridiculous wage structure which hamstrings us when selling players. Almost every player we have is significantly over-paid in comparison with similar players anywhere else. As such if we want to actually sell them we have to compensate for the buying club having to pay those extra wages by dropping the transfer fee (unless the player is desperate enough to leave that they are willing to take a pay decrease...which won't happen often).

Not sure if it's accurate but most reports seem to have AWB as the third highest paid rightback in the league, behind only TAA and Walker.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
There is no need to take it personal. It is just a business. It can't be any worse than Arsenal wrote off Ozil and Aubameyang.
It's not personal, it's just likely the two teams will do business in the future and low balling someone like that is just a shitty way to do business. Both of those two are quite different situations, but more power to Palace if they want to do it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Ole's 5 year contract extension completely destroyed any chance of selling him. Why the feck would you even fathom doing that. He's almost responsible for buying some of the most shocking players in our squad including AWB.
Yeah. Of course the glazers have been horrible for us. But I really don't think this summer is the same situation as what the previous managers had. This summer is like Moyes' summer. Van Gaal had a good first summer and really had no grounds to complain about a lack of investment. Things didn't work out for other reasons in the end. Same with Mourinho. Same with Ole. They were all backed heavily in their first summers and got big signings that they "wanted" at the time. They went for either the wrong players or failed due to their own decision making and lack of coaching.

This with Ten Hag now? He's being entirely failed by the board. We've spent feck all and our actual priority positions have been entirely ignored. It's a remarkably bad transfer window and only the Moyes window went so poorly (that might have been on Moyes as well, but who knows).

FerociousCorgis

this is another henderson vs ddg situation. Is AWB better than dalot? Maybe. But neither are good enough for what we should be aspiring for in the modern game.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
It's not personal, it's just likely the two teams will do business in the future and low balling someone like that is just a shitty way to do business. Both of those two are quite different situations, but more power to Palace if they want to do it.
Just like other mentioned Lukaku as example. If the player is not the right fit, it is better to part way, get some money back and get the player off the wage bill. The value of that player is determined by the market. Clubs do make mistake on getting the wrong players for big fee. Arsenal has Pepe, Chelsea has Lukaku. Arsenal still have an extremely hard time to get Pepe off the book.