Wayne Rooney - DC United player

Kapardin

Public swearing ffs.

But the intoxication thing may be deeper than it looks. Its' very clear he has a serious drinking problem. Needs to address it or he could become a full blown alcoholic once he hangs up his boots.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
That’s peak @.Rossi that is. I thought he’d grown out of those sort of shenanigans.
I wondered if he was the user that used to take other people’s posts on other forums - I forgot all about that whole debacle

JK-27

It's as if he likes getting arrested he does it so often.

JMack1234

You do have to wonder what will become of Rooney once he stops playing.

crossy1686

career ending
Public swearing ffs.

But the intoxication thing may be deeper than it looks. Its' very clear he has a serious drinking problem. Needs to address it or he could become a full blown alcoholic once he hangs up his boots.
WTF? Know this for a fact do you? People get drunk and swear, that's fairly normal you know?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Public intoxication and swearing, since when was that a crime?

AlexanderClaude

I live in Loudoun County, VA where he was arrested. but he was arrested at the international airport hub in VA by the Airport police. Doesn’t take much and people know not to get hammered at the airports and cause a scene. They are very strict with passenger behavior since 9-11

Last edited by a moderator:

Kapardin

WTF? Know this for a fact do you? People get drunk and swear, that's fairly normal you know?
Yes, I acknowledged the swearing part sarcastically if you noticed. The drinking too. Just said that Rooney sometimes gets too drunk and needs to be careful post retirement, which really isn't something I am claiming to be a fact or predestination type of scenario.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Reminds me of Malcolm Tucker.

"Hey buddy, enough of the curse words, alright?"

HalfBaked22

I'm going to assume that he was arrested for "disorderly conduct". It's not against the law to swear in public (in Virginia it is) but if you are intoxicated and swearing in front of or at a police officer, it could certainly land you in trouble.

Red_toad

Public swearing ffs.

Who is it very clear to? I think you're being very judgemental stating he has a serious drinking problem.