Wayne Rooney - DC United player

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
He's lucky he's not black they'd have shot him

From his debut album 'Angered and Confused
Looks like a return to form for "The Streets." Dry your eyes, Wayne.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Who is it very clear to? I think you're being very judgemental stating he has a serious drinking problem.
Most people go through their entire lives without ever being arrested. With that in mind, if I followed up a conviction for driving whilst three times over the limit with another arrest for being intoxicated, I'd seriously question my relationship with alcohol.

crossy1686

career ending
Yes, I acknowledged the swearing part sarcastically if you noticed. The drinking too. Just said that Rooney sometimes gets too drunk and needs to be careful post retirement, which really isn't something I am claiming to be a fact or predestination type of scenario.
No I didn't notice. Sarcasm doesn't come across the internet well.

Again, you don't know that. I know people who get blind drunk from time to time but they're not alcohol dependant. Your post is just absurd.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Who is it very clear to? I think you're being very judgemental stating he has a serious drinking problem.
It’s beyond questionable now that he has a drinking problem.

You’d have to take your shoes and socks off to count the number of times he’s been in trouble with his club, his national team, his wife or the law due to either being heavily intoxicated, the actions he committed when he was intoxicated or the condition he was in following a night of intoxication.

He’s a professional football player so if he continues to get into hot water because of his drinking habit, it’s objectively a drinking problem.

You don’t have to be like Georgie Best or Gazza to qualify as having a drink problem.

NessunDorma

Drinking problems can manifest in a number of ways, surely?

Drink driving in and of itself is indicative of a problematic relationship with alcohol. It's dangerous, and it's illegal. If you're doing it, then maybe you shouldn't be drinking.

Not saying he's George Best or anything, but it's not 'normal'.

Verminator

You’d have to take your shoes and socks off to count the number of times he’s been in trouble with his club, his national team, his wife or the law due to either being heavily intoxicated, the actions he committed when he was intoxicated or the condition he was in following a night of intoxication.

He’s a professional football player so if he continues to get into hot water because of his drinking habit, it’s objectively a drinking problem.

You don’t have to be like Georgie Best or Gazza to qualify as having a drink problem.
I can state categorically that I wouldn't need to take off my shoes and socks to count.

Red_toad

When someone is states he has a serious issue with drinking, yes it can be questioned. Yes it's pretty apparent that he doesn't know when to stop when he starts drinking, but that counts for a lot of people and they don't all have a 'serious issue'. It's all in the context, I have no issue with someone stating he has a problem. I've made an arse out of myself many times, as I've had 1 to many, but I hardly ever drink, so I don't think I'd qualify as having a serious issue with drinking.

edcunited1878

You have to be pretty thick headed to get drunk, gain attention by swearing inside the fecking airport at the international terminal..all else places in Virginia/Maryland.

Airport security is highly sensitive and acting a fool, drunk or not, will cause concern.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The only thing that's obvious is that he's an idiot when drunk. Not that he has a problem with drinking. We have no idea how much he drinks.

Sparky Rhiwabon

In the US, if you drink 5 pints you get put in rehab. In the UK, your mates ask you why you’re off your beer.

Revaulx

Why would you do that to yourself?
1. My nearest large town is Oldham. Rochdale is a fecking paradise in comparison.

2. It actually has some really nice pubs: The Baum, The Flying Horse, even the Wetherspoons is decent. Apparently there are a couple recently opened that are worth trying as well.

crossy1686

career ending
1. My nearest large town is Oldham. Rochdale is a fecking paradise in comparison.

2. It actually has some really nice pubs: The Baum, The Flying Horse, even the Wetherspoons is decent. Apparently there are a couple recently opened that are worth trying as well.
feckinghell, you've got some very shit choices there.

The Baum is alright but the rest after a certain time just become Jeremy Kyle fodder.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Dont think its fair to say he has a drinking problem. Hes human, and at the end of his career. All footballers drink, people seem to think that they dont for some bizarre reason. People get drunk, doesnt necessarily mean theyre an alcoholic.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
feckinghell, you've got some very shit choices there.

The Baum is alright but the rest after a certain time just become Jeremy Kyle fodder.
You find the same 'Jeremy Kyle Fodder' out in Manchester and most places you go out.
The Baum is the least decent place out of the list imo. It's alright but full of men in blazers and jeans acting like they're something they're not.