Wayne Rooney | Having medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelinho87

6 players remain from our last Premier League winning team. De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Carrick, Valenica and Young.

His phrasing is bad because "a title" could mean Europa, FA Cup or any other cup. I assume he means Premier League though.
His wording is fine, only since LVG have I seen anything other than the League be called a Title. The rest IMO are cups, not titles.

We need an rvn

Because he could just sit on his contract and take up space in the squad as no one is going to be paying a fee for him and match his wages.
I'd honestly "threaten" (and I say that as I can't think any other word at the mo) him with that he'd be in reserves and help the younger generation come through and earn his badges than pay the guy £15m to leave and be able to play against us. Plus he's a very decent lad and having him still at the club would be great for kids coming through the ranks.

Just don't see how in any way we benefit by paying him as we could easily keep him here, keep him out of the Euro squads and get something out of him still. Paying him to go just makes no sense

Ixion

Goodbye Wayne. One of our best ever, he'll get an incredible reception when he comes back.

Joseunited

I've spent the last couple of seasons waiting for him to go, thinking he's not been good enough but now that it's happened i'm actually really sad about it.
In his prime, what a beast of a players he was.

I hope he regains some sort of form and has a couple of really good seasons with Everton.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Thread closed. Thank you Rooney!

Status
Not open for further replies.