Wayne Rooney rejoins Everton | United save £30M by giving him £10M pay-off

Treble

One of the most baffling signings all summer. Thought he was heading to China as I didn't expect that a good PL side would want him.

Manny

Grammar Police
He wasn't absolutely appalling today. Compared to last year at United that was a good performance from him.
Thank god we got rid of him
Going to be shoehorned into every bloody team. The fat waster.
Yep!

Minimalist

I must say when he was signed I really didn't expect him be playing every game and every minute. So far, that's the one thing that's really surprised me.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Does Koeman have the balls to drop him?

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You can't lay that result at his feet, Everton as a whole were pedestrian and clueless.

Playing with no pace whatsoever in the team doesn't help. There's not one player in that team that can put a decent sprint in.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Never make a signing based on sentiment.
If Koeman persists with him in the XI, he'll get the sack.

Dobbs

You can't lay that result at his feet, Everton as a whole were pedestrian and clueless.

Playing with no pace whatsoever in the team doesn't help. There's not one player in that team that can put a decent sprint in.
Who's done that?

Kapardin

True, but buying a past it, sub-par attacker when a better player (Lukaku) left simply adds to their woes.

They are in dire straits.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Koeman's got this slob playing on the left wing. He's in for a real surprise.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I must say when he was signed I really didn't expect him be playing every game and every minute. So far, that's the one thing that's really surprised me.
He's got that bloody contract stipulation in there again hasn't he?! :lol:

Nick7

They could lose 10-0 tonight and he could break both legs and I'd still believe he's nailed on to score at the weekend.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
To be fair to him, all the players are playing shite. Just don't look bothered any of them.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's the least of their problems. Really lack pace.

They are bringing the double decker to Old Trafford next week though.
He's one of the reasons they lack pace.
Strange signing.

arthurka

They could lose 10-0 tonight and he could break both legs and I'd still believe he's nailed on to score at the weekend.
He is just so so poor... This Everton team is just shambles.. And Koeman please add some width and pace to this team asap, Mirallas waits..

el3mel

Mourinho's biggest achievement since he arrived imo isn't the Europe League win, it's having enough courage to remove Rooney from the team then selling him to get Lukaku. I loved Rooney before but no doubt he was a major obstacle in our way to improve post SAF.

KingCantona87

I genuinely believe Rooney must threaten the families of the manager as that's the only explanation I can give as to why he constantly gets picked for matches. He ain't being picked on merit.

Dobbs

Couple him with pace and I think he'd do better for that level.
That's true of all players isn't it? Everyone likes to be surrounded by pace, makes the game easier.

You can't blame a lack of place in the team and separate Rooney from that. He's a contributing factor.

Koeman seems like a good manager but signings like that make you question his judgement.

el3mel

I thought he wanted to stay in England to be able to play the next World Cup but I was surprised to see him retiring. There's no other reason for him to keep embarrassing himself like this. His problem is very simple : he's just done at this level of high football. His best place is in MLS.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
That's true of all players isn't it? Everyone likes to be surrounded by pace, makes the game easier.

You can't blame a lack of place in the team and separate Rooney from that. He's a contributing factor.

Koeman seems like a good manager but signings like that make you question his judgement.
Fair enough.

I think Koeman is a bit overrated.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He looked tired as well. No doubt will suddenly have loads of energy when they rock up to OT:mad: