WC All Stars Chain Draft Round 1- Crappy vs Arbitrium

Who will win based solely on WC peformances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
@Arbitrium

Poll is for 25 hours since I was not sure if you would submit immediately
This was posted on first page itself. If you wanted the limit to be 24, you should have said so at that point itself rather than when the 24 hr limit was reached.

23-20. I won tough luck.

But since you have already started drafting. I will let you continue in the draft at my expense. Other managers can decide amongst themselves the best way forward.

idmanager

This was posted on first page itself. If you wanted the limit to be 24, you should have said so at that point itself rather than when the 24 hr limit was reached.

23-20. I won tough luck.

But since you have already started drafting. I will let you continue in the draft at my expense. Other managers can decide amongst themselves the best way forward.
Although I agree the 24 hours thing is bullshit and you should have won based on voting, once you forfeit yourselves, he is not continuing at the expense of anyone.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
@Edgar Allan Pillow my only contention is the fact we had a 25 hour game, it was 21-21 after 24 hours.
You can't count it like that though. People delay votes if they know they have another hour. It's very likely that some of the votes in the 25th hour would have gone in earlier if people knew that the poll closed an hour earlier.

It's silly to even discuss it. You knew from the start and didn't complain until the result went against you and I'm convinced you wouldn't make a fuss if it ended the other way round and the result went in your favour because of votes in the 25th hour.

Fair enough, if crappy forfeit for a different reason and you go through anyway. But you lost the game fair and square.

Deleted member 101472

You can't count it like that though. People delay votes if they know they have another hour. It's very likely that some of the votes in the 25th hour would have gone in earlier if people knew that the poll closed an hour earlier.

It's silly to even discuss it. You knew from the start and didn't complain until the result went against you and I'm convinced you wouldn't make a fuss if it ended the other way round and the result went in your favour because of votes in the 25th hour.

Fair enough, if crappy forfeit for a different reason and you go through anyway. But you lost the game fair and square.
Well you’re just entirely, entirely wrong on that.