WC All-time All-stars Round 1: Balu vs ThisIsTheOne

Whose team is more likely to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thisistheone

Thats so harsh! At 13.47 its 12-13 then suddenly its 13-13 and pole is closed! :lol: Gutted.

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sorry TITO, I wasn't going to vote as I just couldn't separate the teams, both excellent sides and great writeups, but I couldn't resist making it a draw in the last minute - it seems fitting. Honestly one of the best draft matches we've had on here, no mud slinging just quality discussion. It's unfortunate one of you will have to go out.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Sorry TITO, I wasn't going to vote as I just couldn't separate the teams, both excellent sides and great writeups, but I couldn't resist making it a draw in the last minute - it seems fitting. Honestly one of the best draft matches we've had on here, no mud slinging just quality discussion. It's unfortunate one of you will have to go out.
Great stuff, thanks for the vote and I totally agree. It was quality discussion and I loved that everyone had so much respect for the players in the other team.

Thisistheone

No worries mate. Fair call really. Neither of us deserved to win as it was so close.

This is going to be nerve wrecking!

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I'm good, sent my penalites to Pol. :nervous:

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Good to know that you let your English man start, was always going to miss :lol:

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Well, when your Germans are starting to miss, you're fecked really.

Polaroid

TITO still in it...Baresi steps up, will he exorcise the ghost of 94?

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Told you, everyone is tired. They can't even shoot straight. 1 out of 6 is shocking, what are the odds?

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Yeah, now Gilmar, make it 4, come on.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
He did it:

But here's the true hero:

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Ffs, that was mental. I feel really sorry for TITO, brilliant team, quality game. Tough to loose that way.