We Need To Talk About Mane

Hughie77

Who cares where he goes, if he goes it will be for more money that's a possibility they like the money they do .

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Mane played right wing before Salah came right?
Then he went to the left and Performed

Looks to have done the same through the middle. Without much complaints
As good as two footed as well. Has scored some screamers with both feet.

Just been a massive player for us over the years.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He has only 1 year like like Salah,Keita,the Ox and Firmino.

All of them will likely leave on free transfers. There is just too much to be made in signing on fees for them to stay.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

All of them will likely leave on frees. There is just too much to be made in signing on fees for them to stay.
If that news about Rudiger getting 35m sign-on bonus is true, can’t blame them! I imagine the likes of Pogba and Cavani are in for some healthy ones this summer too

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.

All of them will likely leave on free transfers. There is just too much to be made in signing on fees for them to stay.
Amazing that, Salah and Mane have been so critical and they're not bowing over to them. At united they'd be on 400k a week easy.

BerryBerryShrew

Amazing that, Salah and Mane have been so critical and they're not bowing over to them. At united they'd be on 400k a week easy.
It helps that they've already signed Jota and Diaz. If they lost both Salah and Mané now, they'd still challenge for the title next year even without any further signings.

El-Manos

It helps that they've already signed Jota and Diaz. If they lost both Salah and Mané now, they'd still challenge for the title next year even without any further signings.
I think you underestimate their influence. They’re 2 of the best players in the world, of course liverpool would drop in performance if they weren’t replaced.

FergiesBoot

it could be a good time to sell Mane if there's a suitor for him. Watching him the last year or so he's dropped down a few levels... his power, speed and agility isn't there anymore. Credit to him he's still scoring a bunch of goals but he's no where near the level he was a couple years back imo and I think he'll struggle next season