We were robbed

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member

(At 4:30)
On the 5th goal, Ozil receives the ball with his foot in offside position.

If the result is only 4x0, with Scolari's magical half time motivational speech we would come back and make history..

Bernard (Ben10, as we affectionately call him) would come back inflamed like in the picture below, and put us back in the match

The victory is tarnished by the lineman's blunder, how about winning fair huh Germans?

Reactions: KM

Scarecrow

Having a week off
At least now nobody would say that FIFA were helping Brazil. They're ruining football for everybody. Disgusting.

fontaine

This is serious matter.

I absolutely agree with the OP.

Germany has a history of losing a 4 goal advantage too- http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/19971379

The assistants ruined the match frankly. Remove that goal and I'm sure Brazil could've staged a comeback.
Holy shit.. Completely forgot about that

Please someone send the video with the time of the incident to BBC and other sports websites

the world needs to know this

Gorefest

The victory is tarnished by the lineman's blunder, how about winning fair huh Germans?
Yeah, that's Germans for you. Cheating buggers. And you didn't even mention their blatant playing for time when Brazil scored to mount a counter-offensive.

fontaine

Aha! Youtube took the video down, to hide the evidence

I'm not stopping here Mr.Youtube !

Reactions: Marcosdeto

Dylan94

Considering all the questionable - to say the least - decisions that have gone Brazil's way in this tournament, I think it's only fair that Germany got one too. And it is an extremely tight call too and your supposed to favour the attacking team in those situations anyway.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Match should be replayed.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
it will forever taint the game of football, i'm not sure i can watch any more matches, i couldn't sleep last night, could only look up to the ceiling and replay that 5th goal over and over again, i feel sick just thinking about it.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
feck off FIFA! I can't believe they screwed Brazil so badly, rematch should be arranged with Germany only allowed to field 8 players.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
They should get George Groves to set up a rematch where they'll get sparked out again.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
This is an excellent effort. :lol:
I can't shake the feeling that this manic humour is a safeguard against the floods of tears pushing their way out though.

redevil2

(At 4:30)
On the 5th goal, Ozil receives the ball with his foot in offside position.

If the result is only 4x0, with Scolari's magical half time motivational speech we would come back and make history..

Bernard (Ben10, as we affectionately call him) would come back inflamed like in the picture below, and put us back in the match

Not sure how to make of this thread/post. You have to be delusional and mentally ill to be saying things like this. Only 4-0, and you could have come back!

Please stay in the newbies forever. Thanks. :lol:
p.s. really had no intention of laughing at the humiliation your team have caused you but it's truly hilarious fans are in such denial.

egginsoup

Not sure how to make of this thread/post. You have to be delusional and mentally ill to be saying things like this. Only 4-0, and you could have come back!

Please stay in the newbies forever. Thanks. :lol:
p.s. really had no intention of laughing at the humiliation your team have caused you but it's truly hilarious fans are in such denial.
It's obviously a joke, and a funny one at that. 10/10 for that picture of Bernard alone.

redevil2

feck off FIFA! I can't believe they screwed Brazil so badly, rematch should be arranged with Germany only allowed to field 8 players.
plus Neuer not being allowed to make saves, and Löw not allowed to make changes at any stage

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Is sarcasm, self deprecating humour and taking the piss really this difficult to get on the internet?

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
It's also truly hilarious that so many people even entertain that this might have been a serious thread. Is it because he's a newb? I know fontaine has been nervous lately, but he's no idiot, just has been fighting against the tide here, a tough position to be in. Doesn't Bernard give it away? :lol: