We will never win the league with De Gea in goal | Prophecy fulfilled

doomy20

This is the most stupid thing i´ve read in a long time. Probably ever.

Dolf

Just when i get promoted this forum becomes a chaos.
Coincidence? Yes.

Carolina Red

Staff
We won it with clean-shaven DDG. Not bearded hipster man-bun DDG.
Also, when has he last scored. I mean people get on Lukaku's back when he goes on a goal drought, but De Gea hasn't scored in ages
He makes too many saves and can't play with his feet. Why can't we use the Pep goalkeeper strategy?
Lads, I’m glad to see some folks here still have common sense.

All valid points. Top marks to you.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Are the Mods/admins on holiday this week?

Thread after thread of pathetic nonsense!
That you do not share the same opinion as the OP, does not make it pathetic.

I happen to agree with the OP - De Gea is shite. There I said it.

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612
We won it with clean-shaven DDG. Not bearded hipster man-bun DDG.

Clean-shaven DDG is a man dedicated to his craft, meticulous in both his preparation and his appearance. Bearded hipster man-bun DDG is a fat, lazy, slovenly DDG who is living high on the hog collecting a massive pay cheque every week. Too lazy to shave, or get a proper haircut. If he didn't have to go train, he will spend weeks in the same sweat pants playing xbox or ps4 while drinking craft IPAs.

It's a tragedy. We want our old donut thieving DDG back, someone who had the hunger, and was willing to rob a donut store to satisfy that hunger.

Where has the hunger gone David? WHERE?
:lol: :lol:

AngliaRed

I couldn’t care less who’s a moderator or who has been on here 1 day or 20 years. I use to follow this site for years and enjoy reading the debates and conversations. I wont be the first person to say that as of late the quality of discussion on here has taken a turn for the worse. Then again my opinion counts for nothing, I’m a casual user who cant sit on here all day, therefore if I see someone ( mod,admin or any other prestigious CAF title) post such BS as “DDG is shite” or “we wont win a league with pogba” then yes I will have my say.

Nickosaur

I couldn’t care less who’s a moderator or who has been on here 1 day or 20 years. I use to follow this site for years and enjoy reading the debates and conversations. I wont be the first person to say that as of late the quality of discussion on here has taken a turn for the worse. Then again my opinion counts for nothing, I’m a casual user who cant sit on here all day, therefore if I see someone ( mod,admin or any other prestigious CAF title) post such BS as “DDG is shite” or “we wont win a league with pogba” then yes I will have my say.
I think this thread might be a parody of the Paul Pogba thread. But please, continue to get wound up.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
I don't know if you're pretending not to get the joke, or if you don't actually get the joke. But please stop.

Akshay

Staff
When was the last time De Gea kept a clean sheet away from home against the big 6 without us parking the bus? Has to be a mental thing, can't handle it when the going gets tough. Solution is to play Romero in the away games and De Gea for easy home games.

Carolina Red

Staff
When was the last time De Gea kept a clean sheet away from home against the big 6 without us parking the bus? Has to be a mental thing, can't handle it when the going gets tough. Solution is to play Romero in the away games and De Gea for easy home games.
Yes!!! Having Romero in goal might spur our attackers forward as well. They won’t have the false comfort of DDG behind them in away matches to lull them into 1-0 or 0-0 complacency.

Brilliant plan.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
I mean, really... aside from him conceding in the first 10 seconds tonight and leaving us on the back foot for over 90 minutes, I think having him in the squad makes both our manager and our players think that we just need 1 goal, or maybe if we're happy that day with a draw, no goals at all and we will be okay.

We clearly rely too much on defense, and I'm starting to feel it all stems from having De Gea as the keeper. He's too good and it causes a mental block in the players around him causing them to think that we are always safe in defense and that nothing bad can happen from going whole segments of the match without attacking. Like an old security blanket that someone still has around years after it has outgrown its usefulness.

Think of the funds we could get from him, or the players in a player swap with Madrid. Getting rid could solve all of our issues if we do it for the right price.

Might seem knee-jerk, but it's not, I swear. We could do with a better 10 in front of the keeper and make do with someone lesser than DDG in between the sticks and win it all... we have before.
satire at its best

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Thought you were simply playing along at first, not so sure anymore. How could you possibly take this thread seriously?

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
You're talking bollocks mate. Ddg was only here to get Mata here , he's done that and now he can feck off.
I really hope Dave never reads this. In case he does: I fecking love you Dave, never leave

macheda14

As I said before, I dont have time to sit and read through all these threads all day.
But you did read it and didn't get the joke. Ooooh you don't have the time to understand what you're reading. I get yah.

MrBest

This thread is as poor, if not worse, than being told off for typing in "text" and a staff created this! Why would you ever doubt De Gea - we need a proper defense. Top clubs need top players and we have the best goalkeeper in the world.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I mean, really... aside from him conceding in the first 10 seconds tonight and leaving us on the back foot for over 90 minutes, I think having him in the squad makes both our manager and our players think that we just need 1 goal, or maybe if we're happy that day with a draw, no goals at all and we will be okay.

We clearly rely too much on defense, and I'm starting to feel it all stems from having De Gea as the keeper. He's too good and it causes a mental block in the players around him causing them to think that we are always safe in defense and that nothing bad can happen from going whole segments of the match without attacking. Like an old security blanket that someone still has around years after it has outgrown its usefulness.

Think of the funds we could get from him, or the players in a player swap with Madrid. Getting rid could solve all of our issues if we do it for the right price.

Might seem knee-jerk, but it's not, I swear. We could do with a better 10 in front of the keeper and make do with someone lesser than DDG in between the sticks and win it all... we have before.
Joe Hart might be open to offers

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Away from his girlfriend and now misunderstood by the fans. Don't worry David,we will bring you home

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Ah I see, it’s a piss take. Wow, there’s some real crazy cats on here and now I look silly for falling for it hey? :rolleyes:
:lol: The three near identical threads on the main screen should've been the give away.

Minimalist

The feck is with his hair?

As if he’s lifting another PL trophy with thon lid.

Fully Fledged

Obvious parody. Need to try harder.