We will never win the league with De Gea in goal | Prophecy fulfilled

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Put Lukaku in goal and DDG up front. World domination will ensue. Never thought of that all you RedCaf geniuses, did yiz?

Mindhunter

Mata couldn’t score with DDG in goal, he promptly joined United. Sánchez, couldn’t score with DDG in goal, he chose United over City so that he doesn’t have to face him.

DDG stop saving shots of shit players who then come to United and can’t score against Spurs!!! Feck off to a club who can afford a working fax machine like us.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Imagine actually taking this seriously. Like actually imagine :lol:

Fully Fledged

Have you seen some of the replies?
I must admit that I saw the Pogba and Lukaku ones first so I realised straight away what you were doing. If I didn't the part about his keeping cleansheets making our attackers lazy/complacent would have given the game away.

I posted that as soon as I read the OP so I hadn't seen the replies then. I suppose that you can bash some people over the head with a joke and they still don't always see it.

I was hoping that the post asking if all the mods were on vacation was a parody of your parody. Alas it proved not to be.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
His inability to distribute efficiently from the back is preventing us from passing out from the back and this affecting the likes of Homes and Snorking. We need a sleeker keeper or should I say Sweeper keeper.

Acole9

Outstanding
Don't mean to be rude but how on earth are you a moderator coming out with rubbish like that?! That's the most stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum. You do realise he's actually won a league with us don't you?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yes, absolutely, you should terminate his contract right now :D

Coops73

:lol: The three near identical threads on the main screen should've been the give away.
I didn’t see the Pogba one till after and I wasn’t even aware there were others, clearly someone needs to get out more.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Don't mean to be rude but how on earth are you a moderator coming out with rubbish like that?! That's the most stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum. You do realise he's actually won a league with us don't you?
Ffs :lol:

Charlie Foley

Most stupidest

Fully Fledged

With the amount of whiners on here though, it's difficult to pick out the WUM's.
I think having him in the squad makes both our manager and our players think that we just need 1 goal, or maybe if we're happy that day with a draw, no goals at all and we will be okay.
In this part he's actually saying that DDG keeping clean sheets is bad for the team. I couldn't help but laugh at that. I will admit that the teams willingness to sit on a 1 goal lead does drive me crazy. That's not Dave's fault though.

EyeInTheSky

Imagine actually taking this seriously. Like actually imagine :lol:
you obviously have not been in the "Jose Mourinho's seven-point plan for winning big games" thread.

Here are a couple of the more illuminating points around having possession of the football:

6) Whoever has the ball has fear.

7) Whoever does not have it is thereby stronger.

There are actually people discussing it and the merits of that approach. As if it's actually real...

As I said in that thread it just goes to show some are so zealous in believing anything negative they can about Mourinho or push a hate agenda that they will cling on or makeup out and out garbage in a desperate attempt to get people on side.

And those who genuinely believe it without a preconceived agenda are just thick.

Tarrou

So we need to start replacing our good defenders with shit ones?

Genius not sure why I hadn't thought of it before. Obviously works for Pep too!

Canagel

Maybe he means De Gea will leave to somewhere (Madrid) before we win another title so by that time another keeper will be at United.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I think we already won the league with De Gea.... 2012/2013 season...

Acole9

Outstanding
I see I'm not the only one who has taken the bait....