We will never win the league

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
This is getting ridiculous. I know for fun and all its OK but considering there are many rival fans also, let us not make a mockery of ourselves please. One loss and we act like spoilt child. Grow up ffs.

I would kindly request the moderators to not encourage such stuff and start locking silly threads like this. Decreases the quality immensely.
I, for one, support this view.

Lock the United Forum, RAWK style :mad:

Minkaro

I thought this was going to be a "complete the sentence" thread. Like "we will never win the league...while De Gea has that silly topknot thing" "we will never win the league...if Lingard is allowed near social media"

Disappointed.

Deleted member 101472

Personally feel that we can never win the league so long as there is more than one opposition supporter for each team on this forum. Time for a cull.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Not with our defence we wont. :angel: I know, I know, second best defence in terms of goals conceded.

Still need a top qaulity ball playing CB next Bailly.

Mickfoley

I honestly believe we should really wait for Giggs to prove himself as Wales manager and eventually give it to him.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
No team has repeated as Champs since Ferguson's day.
Pep has broken all sorts of records this season but this is a tough one to equal as players naturally can "let down" after a successful previous season. Then there's the WC taking a toll on the players whose country excel there.
Lots of uncertainty about next season particularly if Pep doesn't sign a contract extension and goes into the last year of his current deal.

Craig Bellendy

I don't think any club will dominate like ourselves and Liverpool did for so many years, much more competition now and the gaffer is retired. We will win the league again (of course we will) with Chelsea and City being our main rivals. Spurs will decline, arsenal are just arsenal and Liverpool will keep dreaming

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
I see how it can be annoying for United supporters, but as an opposition fan I can say with conviction that this place is the greatest when United had a shit game. :lol:
It really must be an eye opener for just about every opposition fan such as yourself just how many meltdowns in the form of threads get started when United lose.

Craig Bellendy

Why bother winning the league again? Singing 21 times doesn't have the same ring to it.
Is it me or is signing 20 times against the weaker teams a bit silly? i mean against our main rivals im all for it but away to west ham and stoke lol

NecssryEvil

Finally, someone with a lick of sense and willingness to say it! Now that we have put that to bed, the real question becomes how many years before relegation?

Canagel

:lol: The state of the caf right now.. This is a meltdown of epic proportions. We should get ourselves disqualified Juventus calcipoli way and just go down to the championship the way some people are talking. At least we can win something there.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
We will show character though. We will make it difficult for other teams. We shall aspire to be like City, and this will be a blessing in disguise.

NecssryEvil

:lol: The state of the caf right now.. This is a meltdown of epic proportions. We should get ourselves disqualified Juventus calcipoli way and just go down to the championship the way some people are talking. At least we can win something there.
So you're saying they give out 6th place trophies in the Championship?

eat_grass

Fine by me as long as United win 3 of the next 5 Champions League titles. The PL title is a bit overrated nowadays.

And oh yeah, in before the lock. :p

rpg

We lack identity. Attack and defend in solo. Too many individuals players; Pogba, Lingard, Martial, Rashford arent team player but individuals who like showcase their skills, dwell on balls etc.

Fullbacks who doesn't cross and manager who lack any idea how to attack and left his players to do their own flair.

Feeder players like Herrera, Fellaini who are suppose to be feeder, doing things for team but they are too bad at it.

Fully Fledged

We'll never win the league if City continue to amass 2.7 points a game. This is the only reason that we are not top of the league or at least closer to City.

Houdini

"You can't win anything with kids..."
-Alan Hansen 1995