Weird feelings of football

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Wigan/Steve Bruce always has a squad full of Caribbean/Central American black players with unique names. Some examples like Maynor Figueroa, Hendry Thomas, Emmerson Boyce, Hugo Rodellega, Wilson Palacios, Kenwyne Jones etc

Njord

Every technicallly challenged player puts penalties in the low corner to the right of the keeper (if they're right footed). If they try something else, they miss.

pseudo_canadian

Wigan/Steve Bruce always has a squad full of Caribbean/Central American black players with unique names. Some examples like Maynor Figueroa, Hendry Thomas, Emmerson Boyce, Hugo Rodellega, Wilson Palacios, Kenwyne Jones etc
This one is too accurate :lol:

Will always remember Maynor Figueroa's goal from his own half against Stoke City years back.

Minkaro

Man United reserve goalkeepers are most likely to one day play for West Brom.

Foster, Lindegaard, Kuszczack, Johnstone, Daniels, Steele. There's probably more, that's just off the top of my head.

I think Kuszczack played for them first, but he was clearly just trying to get it out the way.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
When a team scores early in the first half of extra time they always concede in the 2nd half.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Once, while out of town I saw a man at the bar wearing a FFF hat. Thinking I found a fellow football fan, I went up to him and started rambling on about France 98 and Henry, Thuram and Zidane before he stopped me and said "I'm wearing this hat because it has a cock on it, get it?"

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
The most amazing thing people have ever seen on a football pitch happened in a lower league match with no video evidence whatsoever.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is probably the first time I've seen a European not from the UK with a double-barreled name. Jan Venegoor of Hesselink is technically a double-barreled name I guess.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Probably thinking of Hilario, who was there between 2006-14. Perhaps the most obvious third goalkeeper a team has ever had.

Hilario was also (for a time) Portugal's backup keeper to...Eduardo!:lol:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Since Fergie retired, someone somewhere is sitting with a voodoo doll conspiring against us reaching the top again. Everything that can go wrong, seems to go wrong in these last five years from transfers to managers.

RyRy11

City players don’t suffer with bouts of poor form. No idea how they do it when it takes players like Sanchez And Martial half a season to get anywhere near where they should be performing.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
CL matches at Italian stadiums look more open than a usual PL match. Always looks like there's acres of space on the wings. I suspect its the camera angles which tend not to zoom in as they do in PL matches

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Since Fergie retired, someone somewhere is sitting with a voodoo doll conspiring against us reaching the top again. Everything that can go wrong, seems to go wrong in these last five years from transfers to managers.
I'm becoming more and more convinced lately that no matter what we do it's going to be a long time to get back challenging for leagues and CL.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
The Pirlo who played for Milan in the mid-2000s and the Pirlo who played for Juventus in the 2010s are two completely different players.

The Will Gordon Show

Supports
Undisclosed
It's always night time at the San Siro
London stadiums are cozy and small (Craven Cottage, Selhurst Park, Loftus Road, White Hart lane, Highbury, Stamford Bridge)

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Tall (180 cm more) world class attacking players who rely on speed and dribbling skills are very injury prone.

(Ronaldo 9, Bale, Kaka, Robben)

el3mel

Deciding to watch a rival match when they're down ends up in them making a comeback and win.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
The more effort and planning you put into watching a showpiece match (El Classico/big champs league match) the shitter the match is

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
The more effort and planning you put into watching a showpiece match (El Classico/big champs league match) the shitter the match is
Related to this, when you forgot about a big match and 30 minutes in hear that it's an entertaining goal-fest/classic, and then tune in, the rest of the match is dull and boring with no goals.

DRM

I agree 100% with this :lol:
We could get Jesus Christ himself as our manager (or player) but we'd still be a shambles!

Zachari

We could get Jesus Christ himself as our manager (or player) but we'd still be a shambles!
We would have hard time convincing Jesus Christ managing/playing for the red devils...

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
At least our players would manage to get on the end of crosses

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Man Utd hasn't participated in the CL ever since the 2011 final against Barca.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
I never know what Suso looks like. Even if I Google him, I'll forget his face in no time.