Other Weird youtube rabbit holes

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
AHH, I don't agree with sport fishing but that's a discussion for a different thread.

If you are in Oz, check out Rex Hunt's Fishing Adventures. He's a very controversial chap to many (for more than a few reasons) but his programmes (shot all around the world, but mainly in Australia) were amazing and each show featured not only.Rex and mates catching loads.of different species and how and where to do so, but also a chef showing how to cook and prepare them. It's especially useful for Australia as there's so many different species and types of angling methods to catch them all.

It showed some really interesting methods including traditional aboriginal methods of cooking too. Burying hot coals under the sand and wrapping fish in banana leaves on top of the coals then covering with sand for an hour or two before digging it back up etc.
Watched loads of Rex growing up as a kid, had all the box sets etc.

was mad on it, all of John Wilson’s sets too and Matt Hayes.

whitbyviking

I watched every single episode of RHFA. Didn’t know about all that controversy though. Why do all our heroes have feet of clay?! :(
Had lost contact with his stuff and just remembered it now when you mentioned him, forgot the kissing, wasn’t there an animated fish that also said “wahoooo” or “yahooo”?

Guessing the lack of oversight and accountability, especially pre-internet or social media, was a reason so many people lost the run of themselves and were generally horrible. Although none of my parents, their family and friends of that generation are deviant bigots.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I watched every single episode of RHFA. Didn’t know about all that controversy though. Why do all our heroes have feet of clay?! :(
I’ve never heard this saying before and I love it. I’m definitely going to steal that.

Shame it originates from the bible but I’ll overlook that.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Camping with Steve. A nice Canadian fella who goes "stealth" camping. Could be behind a McDonalds, in some roundabout shrubbery, behind a clothes bank, in a van at the side of the road and sometimes just regular camping. Sometimes a nice old eccentric looking guy called Crazy Neighbour comes along.

I don't know why I watch them. There's no "risk" to him getting caught, the most anyone would ask is; "What are you doing?" but it's a pleasant watch.

https://www.youtube.com/@campingwithsteve

Crazy Neighbour has passed away.

Over the last year he has lost his wife and now his best friend. Life is giving that poor man a kicking recently.

RIP Crazy Neighbour.