Other Weird youtube rabbit holes

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

The aptly named "Down the Rabbit Hole" YouTube series. My favourite is this one about TempleOS, a fascinating story of an intelligent man who sets about writing his own Operating System.

Abizzz

This Aussie uses a magnet to fish stuff out of dutch canals. He has a infectious personality and somehow manages to keep convincing himself that it's not all just garbage people tossed in.

padr81

Supports
Man City

This Aussie uses a magnet to fish stuff out of dutch canals. He has a infectious personality and somehow manages to keep convincing himself that it's not all just garbage people tossed in.
My dad watches this dude religiously along with some English guys doing the same. Super wholesome stuff.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Not YouTube but I’ve started getting obsessed with a tabloid rabbit hole full of stuff like this.

Since I deleted Instagram off my phone I obviously immediately starting spending the exact same amount of time looking at equally brain dead bollox. The “Discover” function with google chrome is a good one. About 90% is vaguely interesting stuff related to whatever I’ve been googling recently. With some random clickbaity stuff thrown in. Probably because I’m a pervert I clicked on an article like the link above and now I see similar stuff all the time. Scroll down to the bottom and you can see a load of similar articles linked. Read them. I urge you.

It’s so weird. I can’t stop thinking about the poor bastard coming in to work every day to write them. Turning inane TikToks into salacious tabloid ‘content’. Description of video. Summary of comments. Clickbait headline. Rinse and repeat. They’re all exactly the same! Imagine if that was your job?! “What do you do in the office all day, dad?” Kill me now.

Although maybe they’re written by AI? Feck knows.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

I have always been into construction, machining and woodworking but never really spent time watching it on youtube until the past year.

JPRouve

Scout
I'm also subscribed to this one. :lol:

JPRouve

Scout
I'm pretty sure we all watch the same videos.
It does seem like a number of us have the same set of interests which is kind of strange since some are fairly peculiar.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Been obsessed with anything Space / Universe / Time / Quantum theory for months now and only getting more rabid in terms of consumption.

Channels like History of the Universe and SEA, I’m watching these things over and over. Incredible and mind blowing sh*t. And any podcasts with Sean Carroll about quantum theory, I’m all ears.

My brain is drinking it in right now.

Volumiza

Lazily stumbled on videos by Peter Santenello. Visits various places and digs into the culture speaking to locals etc. This sort of things been done loads before but these are all pretty easy viewing and he doesn’t appear to come from any angle.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Lazily stumbled on videos by Peter Santenello. Visits various places and digs into the culture speaking to locals etc. This sort of things been done loads before but these are all pretty easy viewing and he doesn’t appear to come from any angle.

Been watching him for a few years. He is great

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
He is, seems a really nice chap and it is refreshing that he says very little himself, it’s all about the people he meets and the place.

These things give me stupid ideas :lol:
He does seem a nice guy actually. Even when he does the gang stuff in LA he is very respectful of the life they lead. He doesn’t judge and seems to want to learn about people from all walks of life.

Volumiza

He does seem a nice guy actually. Even when he does the gang stuff in LA he is very respectful of the life they lead. He doesn’t”t judge and seems to want to learn about people from all walks of life.
Yes dude, not an ounce of judgment and so respectful. I’ve watched loads of them now and not seen one instance where he’s said anything contentious.

Except he asked one question to an LA gang member and got told to ‘stay in yo lane’ (I had to google what that meant) and he dealt with that really well.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I’ve watched 3 videos of people removing supporting walls. This is despite knowing I’m way too much of a coward to attempt something like that myself….but I’ve still watched various videos in it