Wenger a sore loser

Kelvin

Sebastian Larsson has defended Birmingham team-mate Martin Taylor over his challenge on Eduardo da Silva.

The Arsenal striker is facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines after his leg was broken in the tackle, which came after just a few minutes of the 2-2 draw at St Andrews.

Arsene Wenger claimed after the match that Taylor should never be allowed to play again, before retracting his comments later on Saturday.

Larsson was angered by Wenger's initial statement and was also unhappy with the behaviour of the entire Arsenal team throughout the game.

The midfielder, who joined Birmingham from Arsenal last January, has also insisted that Taylor did not deliberately try to hurt Eduardo.

"It's idiotic and childish for Wenger to say things like that," Larsson told Aftonbladet.

"Of course it's horrible to see, but everybody who knows Martin would also know he would never hurt anybody on purpose and for Wenger to say things like that just prove he is a sore loser.

"Then again, his whole team were the same. Arsenal were in a bad mood all game. They were very unsportsmanlike."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12040_3192907,00.html

R*v*N

Ruud's agent, United's biggest shareholder, loves
Well said Mr. Larsson

Kaos

Very brave of him to say these words. He'll have half of North London and France chasing him with a machete.

December_16

That's funny to see a former Arsenal player badmouthing against his old team. It really says something about the manager and maybe the club as well

fatboy

Arsenal behaving badly when things are not going their way? Never!

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
That's funny to see a former Arsenal player badmouthing against his old team. It really says something about the manager and maybe the club as well
or maybe it says something about the player...

Looking Busy

It wasn't a red card. the only reason the ref gave a red was because of the injury that resulted, which can only be described as a freak injury. Otherwise we'd have these every week

demapples

We always knew wenger was childish and one of his former players saying it confirms it for everyone.
If one of your ex no-name players took a potshot at SAF, would you believe him?

There is a whole lot of hatred on here for Wenger but for me he is one of the very, very best.

And who knows what he would have achieved over the past 10 years with the resources SAF has had at his disposal.

Looking Busy

If one of your ex no-name players took a potshot at SAF, would you believe him?

There is a whole lot of hatred on here for Wenger but for me he is one of the very, very best.

And who knows what he would have achieved over the past 10 years with the resources SAF has had at his disposal.
He may be a good manager but he is a very bad loser. Look at his reaction after the CL final

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
He would probably have spent it all on a few Richard Wrights, Franny Jeffers and Sylvain Wiltords

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
:lol:

To be fair Wenger is not the only manager who could be classed as a sore loser. He is just the worst
Wrong. He´s the only one on the same level as Ferguson, that´s why you lot always exagerate everything bad about him.

demapples

He may be a good manager but he is a very bad loser. Look at his reaction after the CL final
He is a terrible loser, yes. But so is SAF.

It's a common attribute (if you can call it one) among winners I find.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Wrong. He´s the only one on the same level as Ferguson, that´s why you lot always exagerate everything bad about him.
Sorry mate he is the worst. Wenger goes :wenger: on so many occasions. Ferguson generally gives credit to the opposing side if United have been outplayed.

Wenger would rather talk about Nani doing a couple of ball jungling than the fact that his side got played off the park.

demapples

I have yet to see Wenger admit when they were outplayed. i've heard Fergie and quite a few other admit it when it's true
Fair enough, though I don't really expect an objective reply on here.

Personally, I don't mind either of them and I find them as bad as each other when it comes to taking a loss graciously.

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
Every winner hates losing.

The difference between Sir Alex and Wenger is that Sir Alex would be a good laugh to have a pint with, Wenger wouldn't.

GloryHunter07

Unfortunately some ex United players have done the same so lets not get too high and mighty.

Wenger is a fantastic manager, just :wenger: