we're gonna win the league!

and now you're gonna believe us!
and now you're gonna believe us!
and now you're gonna belieeeveeee us!

WeasteDevil

It is possible, but it would be Chelsea losing the league rather than us winning it. I reckon we'll get within 4 points though, if we beat them that is.

Spoony

WeasteDevil said:
It is possible, but it would be Chelsea losing the league rather than us winning it. I reckon we'll get within 4 points though, if we beat them that is.
They could easily lose two other games, besides the United one.

It's possible.

But unlikely.

The Hairdryer

Don't worry. When Chelsea have their titles stripped in a few years this'll count.

Dubai_Devil

We are not going to win every game up to the end of the season.

Spoony

Dubai_Devil said:
We are not going to win every game up to the end of the season.

Bolton and Chelsea will be the ones we'll find difficult.

Spoony

Dubai_Devil said:
We will drop points somewhere, it's inevitable.

Of course. But if we continue to play as we've have been over the last few weeks/months, then we've got a chance to win every game.

I really want us to finish on 90 pts.

Red Haze

Bolton, Arsenal and Chelsea will probably be tough games, and I guess Spurs and Boro will be challenging as well...

It's optimistic to assume we'll win all seven games, and Chelsea'll lose three...

WeasteDevil

Strangely for us, it's our home form this year that has fecked us up!

Bearded but no genius

Dubai_Devil said:
Not really.
What, that we could end up with that many points and still be comfortably (for Chelsea) off the pace?

Standards have gone up to a very high level in this league, and the points totals bear out that there is a growing gulf between contenders and everyone else.

Dubai_Devil

jasonrh said:
What, that we could end up with that many points and still be comfortably (for Chelsea) off the pace?

Standards have gone up to a very high level in this league, and the points totals bear out that there is a growing gulf between contenders and everyone else.
It's hardly frightening, unless you're a pussy.

WeasteDevil

Dubai_Devil said:
It's hardly frightening, unless you're a pussy.
I think that your grasp of the nuances of the English language still need a bit of work!

Dubai_Devil

WeasteDevil said:
I think that your grasp of the nuances of the English language still need a bit of work!
I know what he means, you need to understand the concept of sarcasm!

WeasteDevil

Dubai_Devil said:
I know what he means, you need to understand the concept of sarcasm!
I'm English, I have knowledge of that in abundance laddy, it's just that you don't quite pull it off, it doesn't work! :D

Dubai_Devil

WeasteDevil said:
I'm English, I have knowledge of that in abundance laddy, it's just that you don't quite pull it off, it doesn't work! :D
It works just fine, me thinks you've spent too much time in Spain.

Dubai_Devil

Shut up Jason, you Yanks should be happy with sarcasm in even it's worst form considering what you have to deal with in everyday life.

Bearded but no genius

Dubai_Devil said:
Shut up Jason, you Yanks should be happy with sarcasm in even it's worst form considering what you have to deal with in everyday life.
I agree.

I don't know how I put up with you lot.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I am disappointed that nobody made a juvenile joke about Weaste saying "pulled it off".

Standards really have fallen.

Cal?

CR7 fan
paintitred said:
Bolton, Arsenal and Chelsea will probably be tough games, and I guess Spurs and Boro will be challenging as well...

It's optimistic to assume we'll win all seven games, and Chelsea'll lose three...
We'd still lose the title on goal difference if that happened. :nervous: