Wesley Sneijder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Could have just denied everything, Lerby, but, again, he didn't. Also, this is about five to six hours old.
It's in his financial interest for the deal to happen, only logical that he won't rule anything out.

Crustanoid

Maybe he's waiting for the restaurants to open? Tevez must have given him a few pointers

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Sneijder has been teasing us all Summer long, he's just that type. I won't be surprised if we eventually find out that we were never in for him in the first place.

Brophs

The One and Only
feck this, I'm going to have to edit my database in Pro Evo and put him back with Inter. That's really taken the shine off my night, if I'm honest.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
dont close the thread until the deadline

ITS STILL ON!!

iSparky

Just heard a report that someone saw Cameron Jerome buy a ham sandwich from an M6 service station, so it looks like Sneijder is joining Man Utd

ITS ON!

iSparky

Sparky calm down! Please don't post shit just for the sake of posting.
cant help it, i got a bit excited. now i realised he is not signing and its over so i am calm now. apologies

Jaap

Sky Italia's Andrea Paventi on Wesley Sneijder: "He wanted something different, but he is still happy to wear the Inter Milan shirt."

Slowly giving up hope. :(

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I wonder if we'll ever hear anything on this transfer ever again? Because we certainly wont ever try to sign him again after this window

Status
Not open for further replies.