Wesley Sneijder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaap

Sneijder is still very much on our radar, according to this one German Journo who posts regularly on a different forum. He reckons Nike will play a big part in securing Sneijder's services. They are - if he is to be believed - working very hard on a solution for this problem. ;)

Aporkalypse

Sneijder is still very much on our radar, according to this one German Journo who posts regularly on a different forum. He reckons Nike will play a big part in securing Sneijder's services. They are - if he is to be believed - working very hard on a solution for this problem. ;)
Ask him if he would bet a bier unt a bratwurst on it happening!

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Mein bratwurst has a first name,
It's F-R-I-T-Z,
Mein bratwurst has a second name,
It's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Folk need to start reading the articles, not the bylines.

Jaap

Ask him if he would bet a bier unt a bratwurst on it happening!
He'd even put Kartoffelsalat on top.

No, seriously, the guy knows his stuff. He broke several stories - including the Rooney saga, Dzeko to City, Neuer to Bayern etc - very early and predicted the transfers before the media picked up on them.

Let's just relax, have a cup of tea and sit back. I'm still waiting for Sneijder to officially announce his desire to stay at Inter and therefore end all speculation about a proposed move to us. He hasn't, has he? There you go. It's a difficult deal to push through, but it could be done with a wee bit of patience, lads.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
I loved Veron.

I know I stand alone. Great player, wrong league.
I'll stand by you. I love him too!

I don't even think he was in the wrong league. Just not the player we needed and struggled to fit him during his time.

Different circumstances and I reckon he'd could have been amazing for us.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I loved Veron.

He taught us how to play in Europe. I love him to. My favourite game against Juve was his star turn (emotionally it was the 99 game) were we for the first time dominated Juve.

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
I'll stand by you. I love him too!

I don't even think he was in the wrong league. Just not the player we needed and struggled to fit him during his time.

Different circumstances and I reckon he'd could have been amazing for us.
In fact, I would even say, he was the right player, but he was played out of position.

The guy never had a chance against the Giggs, Scholes, Keane and Beckam 4-4-2 team. 4-3-3 was more the Veron shape.... anyway, I hate to hear people slag him off, particularly those that were still ball-hairless at the time.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
He wasn't ahead of us. He needed the team to be built around him, just like Riquelme.

He was great with the ball at his feet, absolutely useless without it.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
I loved Veron.

Juan Sebastian Veron was pure class! Hit the ball like Beckham and had a great vision. Would fit in perfectly in this seasons squad. A shame he have such a bad reputation among the younger posters.

mufcwarm92

Veron was a class player. He was just in the wrong league, at a club who didn't need him. He was one of the world's top midfielders when we signed him and he showed his class again when he finally left England on loan in Italy. People who didn't rate Veron as a footballer had no fecking clue about football.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Sneijder's Wife holds the key to potential £35m United Move

Yolanthe, whose full name is Yolanthe Sneijder Cabau van Kasbergen, married Sneijder in Italy last year after a torrid romance with Caf poster Rimaldo.

Yolanthe spends much of her professional life in Los Angeles, working on TV projects, and is said to be ambitious to break into English-language TV, even though it's crap and the most popular show is Celebrities in a Wishing Well.

Wesley Sneijder's wife key to £35m Manchester United move | Mail Online

SteveJ

Scout
Sneijder's father Barry:
‘We are aware of the interest from Manchester United for Wesley. We absolutely want to make sure we are treating Inter with respect. Wesley is enjoying his life in Milan and the club gave him a fantastic new contract last year. So let us first find out what Inter want.’
Coming soon: quotes from Sneijder's cat, goldfish etc.

SteveJ

Scout
NO WORRIES FOR LITTLE BIG MAN WESLEY SNEIJDER

Only the World Cup final defeat to Spain prevented him from completing possibly the greatest season ever. He had already won a historic treble with Inter Milan. It was a startling turnaround after Sneijder was deemed surplus to requirements by Real Madrid when Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka were signed in 2009.
Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Sport | Football

Status
Not open for further replies.