WFA Cup Final 24 | United v Spurs | FA CUP WINNERS!

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I'm sat in the stadium concourse. A lot of fans already here and the streets around Wembley are packed.

A shockingly warm sunny day :D
I'm hoping the players have adapted.
Have a great time, and to anyone else that managed to get tickets!

Glad Garcia got the start, and as Rood said Williams earned hers in the semi.

ForeverRed1

Will hopefully persuade some players to stick around as well, after the disappointing league campaign
Hopefully yes. The realistic question is, can they get closer to the league title? If they signed a few top players. Earps deserves to be competing for titles. As does a few of these players but we just lack something still.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
My daughter is only 3 months, but she's parked in front of the TV with me for a united heavy day! Come on ladies!

Eric_the_Red99

Funny how you don’t get those random mid-half goalkeeper injuries when the warm weather protocol is in effect…

SATA

Nice to see both our men and women teams in the FA cup finals this year. Hope we bring both the cups back to Manchester

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Much better than the league game so far, unlucky not to be ahead.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Much better than the league game so far, unlucky not to be ahead.
Apart from the set pieces we have messed up more or less every opportunity we’ve had. Starting to win some balls but being let down by the last pass/decision. Quite a few shots from a distance hitting the first defender.

But I agree, we’re starting to dominate the game doing pretty well in counter-pressing.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
We're rushing things when we don't need to. Occasion and the heat is getting everyone excited.