WFA Cup Final 24 | United v Spurs | FA CUP WINNERS!

Lightbringer

Just when you think the game is drifting aimlessly into halftime :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great work from Tooney - she's been trying to get that clear shot angle all game and she finally got it.
The faking of the defenders block and then the hit was flawless!

Hopefully we can find more offensive ideas now when the deadlock is broken and Tottenham needing to go forward.

I would make 3 subs after 60 minutes at least, although with how it is its important to have subs if would go to ET.

Lightbringer

Where is Ratcliffe btw? I hope he is not in Manchester? That would be terrible priorities!

RORY65

Where is Ratcliffe btw? I hope he is not in Manchester? That would be terrible priorities!
He and Brailsford were at Old Trafford 5 hours early, apparently observing things but feck knows what they were observing. It indicates that they don't give a shit about the women's team that he's decided to not attend this and go to a dead rubber league game instead.

Lightbringer

He and Brailsford were at Old Trafford 5 hours early, apparently observing things but feck knows what they were observing. It indicates that they don't give a shit about the women's team that he's decided to not attend this and go to a dead rubber league game instead.
Totally agreed. An absolute kick in the teeth for the women players and anyone fan supporting the womens team, such a let down by Ratcliffe, I am livid at the guy tbh! Even the Glazers in full charge who manage to send someone!

Lightbringer

Glazers are at Wembley, INEOS are at Old Trafford.
Thank you.Great that the womens team have the great Glazers full backing at least :devil:

I said before, they day Ratcliff shows up at Leigh Sports Village to watch the women thats the day I will believe he gives a darn!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I don't think it's that deep. They probably planned which games they would attend way in advance. Seb Coe is also here so could be stadium related.

Lightbringer

Anyway, lets the light shine on the players now, thanks for everyones for their answers :)

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
There's nothing so far that indicates he cares at all. It's unfortunate.

RORY65

I don't think it's that deep. They probably planned which games they would attend way in advance. Seb Coe is also here so could be stadium related.
It's a cup final, they should be there. They've apparently got 7 hours (including the game) to faff around at Old Trafford so it doesn't seem like their diaries were that booked up, they could have gone to Wembley. It's not the end of the world but it's bad optics and doesn't speak to them taking the women's team that seriously.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
It's a cup final, they should be there. They've apparently got 7 hours (including the game) to faff around at Old Trafford so it doesn't seem like their diaries were that booked up, they could have gone to Wembley. It's not the end of the world but it's bad optics and doesn't speak to them taking the women's team that seriously.
5 hours before and as I said Seb Coe is also there so it's possibly stadium related.

RORY65

5 hours before and as I said Seb Coe is also there so it's possibly stadium related.
Yes so 7 hours if you include the game. I'm going to suggest Seb Coe who lives in the South could have met them nearer Wembley. As I say it's not the end of the world if that's the case (Nice's women's team are mid table in the 2nd tier), we've a decent women's team despite previously having owners who didn't give a shit so it's not like anything is likely to change for the worse.

RORY65

Big goal, a bit of breathing space. Williams has been a threat for set pieces all day (she always is), terrific ball in and a really good header.