Music What are we listening to?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance with me.

Some catchy shit. Repeated it for like 2 hours on a journey yesterday.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Oh, foobar out of the box is extremely simple, what I meant was that I myself configured it to look that way. Plenty of custom tags, images, etc...could be quite daunting to a new user.

I do heartily recommend foobar. It's fantastic piece of software, one of the most popular music players, and with some work, one could make it look as anything one imagine.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Wolf Alice - Your Love Whores

One of those tunes that gets better the louder it is...

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Robert Plant - A Stolen Kiss. To be honest I could have picked Rainbow too. Both are brilliant tunes from his Lullaby album.

Bogga

My favourite danish band Volbeat and their cover of Dusty Springfields old classic "I only wanna be with you"

marukomu

The Gatekeeper

@Olly and/or @marukomu might be interesting in it, but chances are, you guys already know about it...
Yes, I remember it. I wasn't a big fan though. Hahaha was pretty good.
It was on 'Let them eat Jellybeans' album. I was more into Black Flag, DOA, Feederz, Fear and Circle Jerks.

Last edited:

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Inspired by @Mrs Smoker I dug out an old album to listen to while doing my driving job this morning.

I went to see UK Subs at the Russell Club in Hulme in about 1979/80 and these were supporting. At that time a few punk bands had got into reggae and a lot of people were pissed off with it. When these guys walked onto the stage there were groans from all around... that is, until they started playing. It was mental and everyone went crazy with chairs and people flying everywhere.
One of the best gigs I've ever seen.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Probably the tightest band I've ever seen live. They were incredible. One of my mates was on the sound desk and he was shaking his head in disbelief.

Baxter

Wild Cub - Thunder Clatter

Love this. One of those songs that I can listen to on repeat.