Music What are we listening to?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
This is the most beautiful single piece of piano music I have ever listened to and listening to it right now. For the hiphop heads here, it's sampled in the "Dead Presidents" song of Jay-Z.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I am feeling very starnge recently because of my medication so am trying my best to take advantage of it.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Loving this after a random YouTube session...

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
DJ Shadow - "Endtroducing." It's also on YouTube for anyone who wants to listen with me.

djembatheking

You may have just become my favourite poster. I've loved Hawkwind since I was a kid. I saw them in Tokyo last April.
I got into punk when I was a kid in the late seventies then discovered Hawkwind in the mid eighties , loved them ever since . A mate of mine is a tour manager now and works with all sorts of bands ( The levellers . Easy star all stars , Chiddy Bang , Along came Shifty to name a few ) and is also a lifelong Hawkwind fan . He got to tour manage them about 3 years ago and has got some wicked footage of them on the bus which when he gets time is going to get it edited into a movie . They are still a class act , Dave Brock is 74 now , fecking amazing .

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I got into punk when I was a kid in the late seventies then discovered Hawkwind in the mid eighties , loved them ever since . A mate of mine is a tour manager now and works with all sorts of bands ( The levellers . Easy star all stars , Chiddy Bang , Along came Shifty to name a few ) and is also a lifelong Hawkwind fan . He got to tour manage them about 3 years ago and has got some wicked footage of them on the bus which when he gets time is going to get it edited into a movie . They are still a class act , Dave Brock is 74 now , fecking amazing .

Same as me. Are you from Manchester?

Last edited: