Music What are we listening to?

HarlanEiffler

AJJ (Formerly known as Andrew Jackson Jihad) just released their new album "Good Luck Everybody". feck, this album is great. It oozes the feeling of anger and helplessness that is so prevalent in our societies at the moment in the face of Trump, right wing backlash across Europe, the growing failure of capitalism to provide for the many and so on. It SHOULD be an angry as feck hardcore punk album, but instead it is folk. I am blown away.

Josep Dowling

Just discovered Alice in Chains MTV unplugged album. Wow. Just unbelievable. Especially when you see the videos on YouTube and Layne singing about heroin addiction whilst he’s dying right in front of your eyes.

The grunge era is a bit before my time. I only stumbled across it because I was listening to Pearl Jam’s unplugged session. Sometimes YouTube can be a wonderful thing with its music recommendations.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout

Not a particular basketball/Bryant fan at all but with the news still reverberating I keep thinking about this tune, entirely unrelated to the man other than the title.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours

Song about how this rapper kills his ex girlfriend and his boyfriend for leaving him. Absolute dark art. Disgusting.