Music What are we listening to?

Withnail

I always assumed it was because tricky, massive attack and portishead were studio stablemates and did sh*t together. Right or wrong? Dunno.
Neither Tricky nor Portishead credit the other for either song which suggests it wasn't a collaboration and there was never really an explanation. Granted it was basically pre-internet so information was harder to come by.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Neither Tricky nor Portishead credit the other for either song which suggests it wasn't a collaboration and there was never really an explanation. Granted it was basically pre-internet so information was harder to come by.
They won’t credit each other as it’s an Isaac Hayes sample. I just always assumed they both used it due to either tricky or portishead hearing the others track. Tricky was bumping around all sorts of artists back in those days.

Withnail

They won’t credit each other as it’s an Isaac Hayes sample. I just always assumed they both used it due to either tricky or portishead hearing the others track. Tricky was bumping around all sorts of artists back in those days.
Oh yeah of course. Not sure where I was going with that. I blame the weed.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I am quite a few years late to the party (as usual) but I recently discovered Idles and they are fecking class.