Music What are we listening to?

Superunknown

Been listening to the Pixies a lot lately, mostly the Doolittle album.

I've sat down with a bass today and am learning the entire album. :drool: Done 12 out of the 15, so far.

arthurka

Been listening to the Pixies a lot lately, mostly the Doolittle album.

I've sat down with a bass today and am learning the entire album. :drool: Done 12 out of the 15, so far.
Doolittle is probably one of my top ten albums, learned all the guitars, bass and drums in my young days it's great fun to play.

My song today is old Billy..

Superunknown

Doolittle is probably one of my top ten albums, learned all the guitars, bass and drums in my young days it's great fun to play.

My song today is old Billy..
Yeah, it's up there in my best ever list, too. Tempted to do the same with learning all the parts. There's a beauty in its simplicity and the short song lengths are a great creative choice. As soon as one track finishes, I'm always tempted to repeat it, as there's so much replayability.

arthurka

Yeah, it's up there in my best ever list, too. Tempted to do the same with learning all the parts. There's a beauty in its simplicity and the short song lengths are a great creative choice. As soon as one track finishes, I'm always tempted to repeat it, as there's so much replayability.
Fully agree brilliant album.

arthurka

Good to see the old man still making bangers.

Thanks for posting this song. Was looking for more new material and some ad popped up... Billy is coming to Chile for the first time ever, September 1st!!!
Good to hear people still love the greats..
Love me some Billy

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Sexual assault allegations of recent years make Kozelek difficult to recommend but I am still very emotionally attached to a lot of his stuff. Luckily it has never been easier to listen to music while giving the artist involved little or no financial support.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Very nice!

And yes, Verona is great.
Never been a Muser but my two kids have grown up loving them. I always promised that when they were old enough I'd take them to see Muse. We went in 2019 and saw them at the Etihad STadium. Amazing so I bought tickets to see them in The London Stadium and then again at the O2. Simply the best gig / live band I''ve ever seen. I've been a closet Muser ever since :lol:

Take a bow is stupendously good live.

Carolina Red

Staff
Never been a Muser but my two kids have grown up loving them. I always promised that when they were old enough I'd take them to see Muse. We went in 2019 and saw them at the Etihad STadium. Amazing so I bought tickets to see them in The London Stadium and then again at the O2. Simply the best gig / live band I''ve ever seen. I've been a closet Muser ever since :lol:

Take a bow is stupendously good live.
:lol: I love that!

I imagine they are absolutely wild in a live show. So much energy in their songs that they can really let out on stage.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I've listened to them since I was a kid. Some albums are better than others, but there's never been one without at least 3-4 songs that I love.

Muse - Mercy

Last edited: