g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Music What are we listening to?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Currently got a one artist, one song playlist on the go

Mainly rock with a few exceptions

Rather enjoying it and welcoming discussion on which song you'd pick for which artist instead of my choices

I've never been like too big on deathcore but I've got to admit Lorna Shore is absolutely punching me in all the right places.

They've been around since 2010 with a few different line ups, but they've blown up so much after Will Ramos joined and with their release of To the Hellfire. Their EP is banging and the few singles they've released from their upcoming album is solid.

Without further ado. To the Hellfire.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Nice to see this album ranking high in Pitchfork's recent albums of the 90's list. A band that haven't always got the credit they deserve, mostly because people don't like Courtney Love.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Sweet, I'll give this a listen.

Yeah. Lots of great. But lots of average. When I heard that cut I was hoping for a full on Deltron 3030 kind of album. Maybe one in his future.
It's annoying how many artists these days seem to produce one outstanding track but then when I flick through their entire discography there's not a single other track worth adding to the rotation.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Sweet, I'll give this a listen.

It's annoying how many artists these days seem to produce one outstanding track but then when I flick through their entire discography there's not a single other track worth adding to the rotation.
I currently have a weekly Spotify playlist that I add to for a week and purge, plus an archive of all of those weeks. Have at it if you like. Can PM.

It’s properly mad and disjointed. No unifying genre and only a collection of what I’m listening to. Including some old throwbacks sometimes. But lots on there that have less than 50,000 Spotify spins.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I currently have a weekly Spotify playlist that I add to for a week and purge, plus an archive of all of those weeks. Have at it if you like. Can PM.

It’s properly mad and disjointed. No unifying genre and only a collection of what I’m listening to. Including some old throwbacks sometimes. But lots on there that have less than 50,000 Spotify spins.
Hit me up.