Music What are we listening to?

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
This song is part of my night time routine:

Euphoric melody perfect for when I have lights off, massager on, essential oil permeating in the air which evokes memories of comfort.

Occasionally listen to this during my 5am nature walks on rest (rest from the gym) days. The fantastical vibe takes me to childhood, as my memories go into the abyss

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I think I liked that...but then I listened to it again and I realised what was putting me off. It's as if they spent 6 minutes building up tension, but never released it. I felt like there was gonna be 30seconds at the end to bring it back and wrap it all up and I was sure it was coming around up to 5:43, but then they just kept going. And then ended abruptly. What is this

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Been listening to this a lot, the first movement is especially nice

And then some of this as a contrast

nimic

something nice
Scout
Ozzy - Mr Crowley

I think I liked that...but then I listened to it again and I realised what was putting me off. It's as if they spent 6 minutes building up tension, but never released it. I felt like there was gonna be 30seconds at the end to bring it back and wrap it all up and I was sure it was coming around up to 5:43, but then they just kept going. And then ended abruptly. What is this
I see what you mean, but I still like it.

Last edited:

Bobade

After seeing them live for the first time this week (incredible) , this is the soundtrack for me at the moment :

IFC 1905

Now that Coldplay made a couple covers of them when they played their 10 concerts here, I just listened so some of their songs anthems again.

what a band man, fecking amazing.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Some late night Tom Waits melancholy

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Listening to this album in full for the first time in years, sounds as good as the first time I heard it almost 25 years ago:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
After leaving California 20 years ago I finally moved back to the same state my parents live in now and have been spending time almost daily with my dad building a bar for the house. This song really hits.

Carolina Red

Staff
After leaving California 20 years ago I finally moved back to the same state my parents live in now and have been spending time almost daily with my dad building a bar for the house. This song really hits.
Wild... my boomer mom sent me a pic of dad's truck radio display this evening to show me that she was listening to this exact same song.