Music What are we listening to?

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Oh man, it's an absolute banger. I'm loving the new album. Listened to it a ridiculous amount of times already.
Yeah totally agree. Great album, had it on rinse and repeat pretty much all day yesterday.

Live again has such a cool vibe and bounce to it though, very positive. Like Gotta Keep On off the last album.

Can’t wait to see them live.

Erics_Collar

New blink182 songs dropped today.

After a few listens of More Than You Know, I'm positive it's one of the best songs they've done in a very, very long time.

The new single One More Time also dropped. Very much in the vein of Adam's Song and I Miss You. And just like the first single Edging, the auto tune is pretty in your face but it's a really nice song.

The video is an absolute gut-punch of nostalgia and leaves a lump in the throat.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
New blink182 songs dropped today.

After a few listens of More Than You Know, I'm positive it's one of the best songs they've done in a very, very long time.

The new single One More Time also dropped. Very much in the vein of Adam's Song and I Miss You. And just like the first single Edging, the auto tune is pretty in your face but it's a really nice song.

The video is an absolute gut-punch of nostalgia and leaves a lump in the throat.

The One More Time video is about as big a hit of nostalgia you could hope for. It’s classic them, is it a great song? Probably not, but I feel stuff and I love it so who cares.

Very excited to see the opening track on the new album is Anthem Pt. 3 too

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

I haven’t loved an album like this one in a very long time. The two brothers seem to have perfected their sound and I can’t stop listening.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

Do yourselves a favour and listen to this guy, a Kazakhstani singer named Dimash Qudaibergen. He's got a once in a generation kind of voice.

I legitimately feel compelled to share this, hoping that even one other person listens. You will not be disappointed.

Beautiful song and an even more incredible performance.