Music What are we listening to?

LoveInTheAsylum

That's not the song I'd have chosen from that album, but you'll forever have my respect for posting Mary T! (It's still a great track though!)
Yeah it's just a good jam. Did you catch the Washington Post's profile of her a few months back? Some interesting quotes - sad how close she appears to have come to quitting the music business. I always kind of feel like she's still to record her best stuff.

Laphroaig

Yeah it's just a good jam. Did you catch the Washington Post's profile of her a few months back? Some interesting quotes - sad how close she appears to have come to quitting the music business. I always kind of feel like she's still to record her best stuff.
Oh wow, I've not read that. I'll get to it when I have the time. True story: MT proposed to me! A friend of mine got to see her live, I almost commanded him to as he was in the right city at the right time. He went up to her and got her to write "XXX, will you marry me. Mary". I'm gonna take her up on that when I finally meet her!

LoveInTheAsylum

Oh wow, I've not read that. I'll get to it when I have the time. True story: MT proposed to me! A friend of mine got to see her live, I almost commanded him to as he was in the right city at the right time. He went up to her and got her to write "XXX, will you marry me. Mary". I'm gonna take her up on that when I finally meet her!
Ha, good stuff, sounds legally binding.

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
A tune I can remember listening to back in the early 1980s in the television series "3-2-1." I have been searching for years for it but with no luck until last Friday. It was a tune that stuck out but couldn't for the life of me remember who it was or what it was called. Here it is:

However, I am stuck with a tune that was produced in the 2000s. It is a music tune with no lyrics at all. There was a sort of cartoon DJ at the start doing some scratching and bobbing his head up and down to a beat. Further on in the video, he is seen to visit many countries. That is all I can remember I'm afraid. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Found it. Tom Snare with Philosophy.

Laphroaig

I really wanted to see them after listening to the song De Selby posted, but the queue was too long.

And one of them has a Death in June tattoo. Cred!

Sally Cinnamon

Sometimes you just get stuck on a song and have to keep playing it over and over again,

PJ Harvey - The Last Living Rose