What banter to give back? (Sensible posts only)

The Oracle

What comebacks have you been using in the face of that second half capitulation on Sunday?
  • They didn’t do anything new, as the score matched what Blackburn, Villa, and Wolves had previously achieved against us
  • First time we have conceded seven in the Premier League, so now we know what that feels like, after Liverpool conceded seven against Villa
  • Seven is the most goals we ever concede in a match, whereas Liverpool’s is nine (9-1 against Birmingham, and 9-2 against Newcastle)
  • They had their record win against us in a season where they won’t win the league
  • We have a superior head to head record: 90 wins to their 81 (https://www.11v11.com/teams/manchester-united/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Liverpool/)

Does anyone have any more we can add?

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
I'd still rather have had our season up to this point than Liverpools. One bad day at the office doesn't change anything

tomaldinho1

Genuinely don’t reply and everyone will have moved on by the weekend.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Don’t always need to clap back. Just move on I guess.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What comebacks have you been using in the face of that second half capitulation on Sunday?
  • They didn’t do anything new, as the score matched what Blackburn, Villa, and Wolves had previously achieved against us
  • First time we have conceded seven in the Premier League, so now we know what that feels like, after Liverpool conceded seven against Villa
  • Seven is the most goals we ever concede in a match, whereas Liverpool’s is nine (9-1 against Birmingham, and 9-2 against Newcastle)
  • They had their record win against us in a season where they won’t win the league
  • We have a superior head to head record: 90 wins to their 81 (https://www.11v11.com/teams/manchester-united/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Liverpool/)

We're 7 points above em

Chairman Steve

‘How many trophies have you got this season’ (give grief if they say Community Shield with a straight face)

Remember the geese

Simply mention the fact that we have beaten them once this season, are going to finish above them in the league, have won a trophy (they won't win anything) and are in line for one or two more.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
just tell them that “from time to time, everyone enjoys a bully ramming. it didn’t effect me as occasionally i enjoy someone rolling over me like a freight train, before cumming on my back and then spitting in my face.” even my mum has stopped giving me shit after that.

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

This thread alone is bound to be posted on RAWK and feasted upon joyously in a 'Let's All Laugh At Manyoo' thread. Quit providing them with even more tugging ammunition :houllier: Shamed silence is the only way here. Hope the world takes pity on us or someone else gets a worse hiding that takes some spotlight off it. We lose badly to Betis (who are a decent side) and I fear for what is to come...Have been worrying about our squad depth all season and this could be the week everything comes to a head. Fully willing to be proved wrong of course

didz

We had no time to prepare because we had to find just the right spot for our trophy.

JimmyWils

We're 7 points above em
This exactly. At this stage it's all that matters.

Is the result annoying and a bit embarrassing? Of course. But then again, only one of these teams has won a trophy so far and has a good chance to win one or even two more, and it's not the Scousers.

lsd

The Oracle
We lost 7.0 to Liverpool that's nothing we can give back at this point.

To even try is just making us look worse. This is where you just suck it up and take it and wait till the team of things right again

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I guarantee you, going "Yeah you're right you battered us" will be the last thing they want to hear. They want a reaction from you and you just saying that would piss them off even more.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Aston Villa beat this Liverpool team 7:2. Aston Villa :lol:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
The odds of claiming the jackpot in a Powerball drawing are 1 in about 300 million. And yet there will always be people that win it. A freak result but it happens.
Add "and if you don't understand what I've just said, I understand, don't worry about it" for a little more spice. And if they keep going just repeat "It's okay don't worry, don't think too hard".

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
7 - 0? What is that? The amount of trophies we'll win in the next two years versus the amount of trophies you'll win this year alone?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Tell them it's nice that we're back to normality. United winning trophies and Liverpool having their best day of the season again us.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
There is nothing to clap back with, unfortunately.

Just bide your time and wait for bad results to go their way.

TsuWave

There’s not bantering back 7-0. You just have to hold that.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Just tell them we're odds on for the 'Liverpool quadruple' (i.e. 1 League Cup, and 1 FA Cup) with an outside shot of the Europa League.

Bondi77

What do you call a scouser in a 4 bedroom house?......a burglar :lol:
An oldie but a goodie.

Oranges038

Like Ted kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse, just pretend like it never happened and you have no idea what they are on about.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!

Grievous bodily harm

I mean the show middle finger to your Liverpool supporting shitbestfriend and move on about your day.