What happened to them (hyped youngsters)?

Red Stone

What happened to that really small german guy that Chelsea bought? Something with M I think...
Marko Marin?

His name popped up alongside Özil and Müller when I read back in the Thomas Müller thread started in 2009 that was bumped recently, where the three were hailed as the future of German football. Needless to say, Marin hasn't quite reached the height of the other two. He's now on loan at Trabzonspor in Turkey, from Chelsea.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Bit of a weird list, M'Vila and Bojan are doing quite well this year, Sturridge is just perma-injured, Balotelli was mainly overhyped imo.

Muniain is a good question though, looked fantastic against us a few years ago, wonder what he's up to currently.
M'Vila and Bojan have clearly failed their career considering what was expected of them. Only the PL enthusiasts are even aware of what they've been up to recently. At least they will retire with a full bank account to make up for a lack of glory.

Sturridge is well on the Gourcuff/Pato route.

Muniain looks exactly at the same point he was when he fist broke through but you never know, I could say the same about Douglas Costa last year.

RooneyLegend

Ganso, said by some to be to be Brazil's answer to Zidane, not going his wat atm. Do hope he figures it out cause he's incredible to watch.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
How's Ryan Gauld getting on?
He is doing fine really, he is probably the best player in their B team (play in the second division). Watch them fairly regularly and their team is pretty crap other than him. Obviously over hyped but he will be a decent enough player.