What has happened to Brad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

topper

Clown
I post about 1000 a month and still people complain I'm not around enough, jeeze...
glad you're still around Brad - what favour did you do to get you're name changed

PS how the feck should I know you had your genitals altered ? I'm not around enough to learn all the ins and outs ffs

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
He seems to think he has been banned yet it doesnt say 'Banned' as his tagline?

If he has, then is it temp or perm? and what is the reason?

I need to know as we are supposed to have a Caf Poker Tourney tonight at 8:30pm and usually he sorts it all (if anyone new wants to join in then sign in on the poker thread)

TIA for the info

Scrumpet

There are no words

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Ok so a final decision is pending - fair enough.

I actually thought he had been on pretty good bevahiour lately so it would be a bit shit if he went permanently for some minor infraction

We all know Brad can be a bit OTT but I reckon the forum would be a poorer place without his Drama Queen antics !

twitter thread suggester
We all know Brad can be a bit OTT but I reckon the forum would be a poorer place without his Drama Queen antics !
A poorer place without him, agreed.
A poorer place without his Drama Queens antics? Very much disagree.

Unfortunately the two go hand in hand most of the time.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Why has Brad been banned?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
It's been addressed five posts above...

Hectic

Supports
30fps
It's pretty incredible really. In a thread updated about Brad, and Brad being banned, you would think to read the most recent posts before asking a question that common sense would tell you has surely been asked already.

rednev

So what are you saying, that he was banned because he can't read?

kps88

Ok so a final decision is pending - fair enough.

I actually thought he had been on pretty good bevahiour lately so it would be a bit shit if he went permanently for some minor infraction

Poor effort Rood. If you were banned, I'm sure Brad would have fought for you much harder.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
So what are you saying, that he was banned because he can't read?
Where has anyone said that?

What I'm saying is you should have read the thread before you posted a question, it was answered a few posts above.

rednev

Where has anyone said that?

What I'm saying is you should have read the thread before you posted a question, it was answered a few posts above.
I know... I was joking...

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
A poorer place without him, agreed.
A poorer place without his Drama Queens antics? Very much disagree.

Unfortunately the two go hand in hand most of the time.
Well personally I actually find his Drama Queen antics quite amusing - but a poorer place without him was my main point and we agree on it so lets focus on that :)

Poor effort Rood. If you were banned, I'm sure Brad would have fought for you much harder.
Well as I understand it he is not definitely banned as yet so I am assuming that the powers that be will see sense and reinstate him until he does something that is ban worthy.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
So, the great plan to improve these forums is to ban it's best posters now?

It's so crazy it might just work......

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
It's a shame he's gone and all because of an infraction. As has already said he brings a lot to the board, yes he has drama but so do plenty of other posters. If I understand rightly some of his infractions have been for swearing at mods, which I think is harsh...

I had an incident on my first day here in the newbies where all I did was create a thread in the general that could have gone in the FF or the general, I then decided to move it to the FF instead, I didn't know how to delete a thread so I wrote in it 'posted in wrong section, have moved this to the FF' and I got infracted from GB for general muppetry, I didn't know him at this point and asked him why, things got a bit heated I got back PMs accusing me of knowing what I was doing, of being on the WUM, he was swearing at me and getting really aggressive, I don't know if GB has the pms still and if he does and what I'm about to say is wrong then I'll immediately apologise and retract it but if memory serves me one went along the lines of 'listen you fecking something or other if you want angry I'll fecking give you angry' (again if that's wrong I'll apologise immediately and retract it as I'm working from memory here) I responded in kind and then it dissipated. He made a thread in the general asking if anyone wanted to e-fight as he was wound up bad. It blew over. I didn't ask for anyone to punish GB for calling me names.

Since then I've grown to respect GB and like him as a poster and have no issues with him at all and haven't had a run in with anyone, was annoyed I was infracted over the smallest of things and was pissed off at the way I was spoken to, although admittedly I responded back just as hard but I just took it like that and moved on. I didn't seek out anyone to go and punish GB for it, and now I've moved on and I like him, that's the only incident I've ever had, it was for hardly anything and these sort of things can have a hand in someones perma ban. Yes he's probably been infracted for some more serious shit, but without the silly ones that are handed out willy nilly for seemingly nothing, he wouldn't be close to the danger zone in the first place.

So to hear someone infracted for calling someone a cnut or swearing at someone who has an infract button, where people get called cnuts, spastics, retards on a regular basis in the FF is sad to hear, especially when it can lead to the perma ban of someone. The moral of my story is I just manned up, if someone tells you to feck off, tell them to feck off back. There are instances where mods piss posters off regularly but nobody asks for them to be punished we just get on with it and forget about it and it's all blown over the next day.

Brophs

The One and Only
Really?

Writing that 17 minute love song seems a bit of a waste now. Well, as much of a waste as ever writing an awesome, 17 minute love song can be.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
It's a shame he's gone and all because of an infraction. As has already said he brings a lot to the board, yes he has drama but so do plenty of other posters. .
Nobody goes for 'an' infraction as far as I know. And Brad wouldn't like any concessions to be made on account of the good he brings to the board. He likes the rules to be clear and universal.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Nobody goes for 'an' infraction as far as I know. And Brad wouldn't like any concessions to be made on account of the good he brings to the board. He likes the rules to be clear and universal.
But the rest of my post should show my point, that some infractions are given out for next to nothing, and they had a hand in his perma ban. If these infractions weren't given out in the first place then his latest one would not have perma banned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.