What has happened to Brad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
No, Brad can definitely be a gigantic raging cock. Sometimes he can be an ecto-plasm filled spastic vase. It's an opinion. Just like Brad would say sometimes I can be the same.

He has his negatives too, as does everyone. A model poster with no issues whatsoever does not acquire over 20 infraction points.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
As he has done, and directly, and sometimes I have been.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Brad splits the board.

He's a good lad, do anything for anyone. Even I've told him he can be a giant cock on t'internet.

He's as good a bloke as you'd meet for a few beers and to watch the match with mind

AgainstAllOdds

You might as well name me.

I think I treated everyone in that thread fairly.

First off, I asked that people stop making political comments, think I even did it twice..another mod even came in and said the same thing. You made three separate posts after my warning and earned three infractions for doing precisely what I asked people not to do.

So, after ignoring a mod's advice and then suffering the consequences you still don't get it or did you just want to complain about it a little?
I didn't name you just for a joke.

I don't remember it too well to be honest, but surely not everyone reads all the thread and the posts that come in as they're posting. I mean when I post a reply to someone and they type one back, while I'm writing a long one back I'm not checking who's posting in between.

That's the first thing, second is that there was nothing political about the discussion, we were just discussing the charitable action as a whole and who was more deserving in that aspect.

If I be honest, for me, that was just a case of: listen feckface I'm in charge here.

As for Hectics ban, that was deserved but arguably not done purposely against the rules as I was just replying to the person above and wasn't just making a sole statement.

Nevertheless I could not care less for both cases. This forum for me is just something to read and pass the time when I'm bored as well as a source for possible spares when I'm in need or when I have myself. I use it more for the latter so for me it's a poorer place without Brad.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Locking before someone else ends up getting temped

The question was asked; the answer is that we are discussing it at present. We'll open it up again when a decision has been made. For now, this thread is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.