What is our problem?

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Indecisiveness, no composure and a lack of game management/leadership judging by today's performance.

lsd

The Oracle
Sheer stupidity iv said it before and will keep saying it . We have far to many completly brainless players .

What chance have we when there are total idiots on the pitch who no matter how much talent they possess will still go and do the most stupid thing possible

MJJ

Good post. We have had an excellent season so far, this is easily the best we have seen since Ferguson left and I will even say we are as good now as we were during his tenure after Ronaldo left if not better.

People are blinded by the fact that City won 95% of their games and somehow think it's a benchmark for doing well. It's not.

Our fan base on here has been abysmal these last few years. It unbelievable, we should be called CityCafe.
Good post, if the fans had proper expectations and a good memory we would be celebrating that hard fought draw right now.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Attitude. You miss chances, thats part of the game. The match was all over with 15 minutes to go but when certain player stroll around with a shit attitude then it can cost you points. The same against Bristol.

Fracture90

The part where you write in the middle of the game. Is it that hard to comprehend?
That's some brilliant deduction right there Sherlock, half of this sub is complaining about us being anemic in attack pretty much since September , plus the headline of this thread being "what is our problem" not to mention that the thread itself was made long before tonight's game yet somehow you concluded I was referring to tonight's game...brilliant.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We are filled with absolute fannies. Not normally a bad thing but this team is weak as feck.

PoTMS

How many actual players do we have with football brains? Our squad is full of brainless players. Is it just nostalgia speaking or were former United sides much more clever and tactically astute? I mean these lot make me fecking yearn for Wazza.

Cadillac

We have zero leadership. Since the city game we've been flat. Since then we've lacked any desire. It's easy to blame Mourinho for this but he can't be responsible for blokes like Rashford, Martial and Pogba being stuck in 2nd gear. The playing group need a good kick up the backside. There is nobody on this team 26 or younger who you could confidently say is the future captain of this squad.

lsd

The Oracle
Open
How many actual players do we have with football brains? Our squad is full of brainless players. Is it just nostalgia speaking or were former United sides much more clever and tactically astute? I mean these lot make me fecking yearn for Wazza.

Rooney had such an ego but yeah he had a great footballing brain and would far more than often do the intelligent thing . Noone of our current players bar Mata have that intelligence

CA_vampire

Many of our players have weak mentality and it shows. When everything works, they are good, talented players. When there are problems, they lose their concentration and their effort level drops.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Good post, if the fans had proper expectations and a good memory we would be celebrating that hard fought draw right now.
No need to celebrate a draw but we were good in this game and have been good for most of season.

It's almost like we never got an unlucky draw during Fergie's days FFS.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
That's some brilliant deduction right there Sherlock, half of this sub is complaining about us being anemic in attack pretty much since September , plus the headline of this thread being "what is our problem" not to mention that the thread itself was made long before tonight's game yet somehow you concluded I was referring to tonight's game...brilliant.
Yeah, my logic is the problem, not you deciding to moan during the match in which we actually looked great going forward. You can paint it whatever you like, it's still the same. You felt the need to raise the question which at that point in time was non-existent. Go on, keep with your regular bs.

dave2528

We have young attacking players who either aren't quite ready to lead, or in the case of Rashford, look far too stupid to be at the club. We also look pedestrian and uninterested at times and overall lack fire and cutting edge.

There is no spark, little imagination, and almost no guts to this team. We have attackers who are clueless - selfish when they shouldn't be and not confident enough when they should be, combined with no real leader to gel the squad together or kick asses when members of the squad phone in performances.

I'd have hopes that things could improve, but, I feel like it is a cancer from the top down and won't be fixed unless we magically find some talismanic, Cantona-type to inspire and a Roy Keane brawler who will just as soon slap an under-performing teammate as he would the opposition.

MJJ

No need to celebrate a draw but we were good in this game and have been good for most of season.

It's almost like we never got an unlucky draw during Fergie's days FFS.
We did and we were disappointed at that time too. You would have a point if everyone was celebrating a draw in those days and is now moaning.

Utd7

We’re not ruthless. Today is a perfect example. We were class but didn’t put the game away on multiple occasions. This team doesn’t have the killer instinct that Manchester City have. The take no prisoners mentality.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Lack of composure is our biggest problem, if they had an ounce of composure in key attacking situations we wouldn't be this wasteful.

It was the same in City match, rush of blood anytime players had any amount of space in front of them. I wonder how we'll cope in Champions League because if there is one stage where margins are even thinner than PL it's that.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
We did and we were disappointed at that time too. You would have a point if everyone was celebrating a draw in those days and is now moaning.
This was before that game was even over, and people were still complaining. We got 42 points from 19 games which is a good result and a massive improvement over the last four seasons.

Fracture90

Yeah, my logic is the problem, not you deciding to moan during the match in which we actually looked great going forward. You can paint it whatever you like, it's still the same. You felt the need to raise the question which at that point in time was non-existent. Go on, keep with your regular bs.
Seriously are you daft? Have you read what I just replied to you? Do us all a favour and stop with attempts at thinking.

PoTMS

Open

Rooney had such an ego but yeah he had a great footballing brain and would far more than often do the intelligent thing . Noone of our current players bar Mata have that intelligence
Our team is full of thicko’s.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Just a bunch of soft players with no fight and game intelligence in them . We are basically like the Arsenal teams we used to mock

Heinzesight

We can’t take the ball to the corner flag. We hold the ball in the corner for the last 60 seconds and we win that game.

MJJ

This was before that game was even over, and people were still complaining. We got 42 points from 19 games which is a good result and a massive improvement over the last four seasons.
Agree with that, for me we have done very well this year but could have done better if mourinho was more aggressive and attacking in big games. That's my major complain about him but yeah, the results have been very good so far.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Seriously are you daft? Have you read what I just replied to you? Do us all a favour and stop with attempts at thinking.
You know what's the biggest problem when you're arguing with a not so intelligent person. People after a while don't see the difference. So long...

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Thick bastards all over the pitch and in the whole club really

And no leadership. Pogba is our best player but he'll never be a leader

Fracture90

You know what's the biggest problem when you're arguing with a not so intelligent person. People after a while don't see the difference. So long...
By the looks of it im experiencing this exact problem right now.

But hey I will grant you this way out, because I feel generous tonight.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
We've turned into Arsenal, I remember revelling at the Evra interview when we played Arsenal in the Champions League and he described it as men against boys.

Now we've turned into the exact same bunch of pussies we laughed at them for being, we need a few leaders in there with the character to lead this herd of sheep.

DeGea

We need to develop more maturity and ruthlessness. We need to have an understanding that nothing should be taken for granted. The game should be kept simple and teams should be battered and destroyed. Teams should feel suffocated when they play against us which at the moment, I don't think we are doing.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
No balls, no leaders, no character. All the talent in the world ain't worth nothin' when the players aren't held accountable for their actions.