What is the current view on Ryan Giggs?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
By that logic, how is he not a Welsh legend? He's probably their best ever player, maybe worst case top 3. Other contenders are Charles, Bale, Southall, Meredith, Rush, and Sparky. Maybe only Charles and Bale are rated higher?

If he qualifies as a United legend then he should also be a Welsh legend. You either don't have him as a legend in anything due to his off-field issues or have him as one in everything despite him being a horrible cnut.
He skipped so many Wales games in order to gove his best to Man United (and then eventually quit altogether) , that's why many don't consider him a Wales legend.

For someone who played for 24 years, he only got about 60 caps. Obviously that helped him have such an incredible club career.

Himannv

He skipped so many Wales games in order to gove his best to Man United (and then eventually quit altogether) , that's why many don't consider him a Wales legend.

For someone who played for 24 years, he only got about 60 caps. Obviously that helped him have such an incredible club career.
Fairy nuff.

LInkash

What do you reckon Rasmus is hiding?
I can't imagine Rasmus being a cnut in any way, he just seems so nice. But them again, you never ever really know. It's not like Giggs or Greenwood showed any obvious outward signs of cuntishness to the public, though there were little hints here and there.

didz

I can't imagine Rasmus being a cnut in any way, he just seems so nice. But them again, you never ever really know. It's not like Giggs or Greenwood showed any obvious outward signs of cuntishness to the public, though there were little hints here and there.
Hojlund is represented by SEG, who just got into trouble over some dodgy double dealing. I suspect that Rasmus will be revealed as the true mastermind behind the agency, and the curse of #11 will finally bring us a financial criminal.

Which I guess would be an improvement in a way, even if it would make him way more likely to see the inside of a cell than the abusers.

IRELANDUNITED

He’s gonna take the number 9 shirt this summer I’d imagine anyway.

Castia

He’s a club legend but I’ve lost a lot of respect for him. The stuff about his brother a few years ago and then this recent case start to paint a picture of the sort of person he is

He’s a scumbag let’s face it

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
By that logic, how is he not a Welsh legend? He's probably their best ever player, maybe worst case top 3. Other contenders are Charles, Bale, Southall, Meredith, Rush, and Sparky. Maybe only Charles and Bale are rated higher?

If he qualifies as a United legend then he should also be a Welsh legend. You either don't have him as a legend in anything due to his off-field issues or have him as one in everything despite him being a horrible cnut.
Not a Welsh legend for not making himself available for friendlies and retiring from International Duty 5 years before he retired from United when the Welsh team still needed him. Then played for Team GB