What next for Jürgen Klopp?

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I don’t see him as National coach. He would get crazy with the little impact you have.
Personally I believe he will make a 1 or 2 years sabbatical and then take over one more bigger project. He comes across as someone who doesn’t see the financial aspect as the most important one but will want a club with history and a good structure. Maybe something in Italy? The football there is on the rise and it seems like a competitive league with a lot of teams who could become contenders. More so than La Liga or Bundesliga would be my impression without following any of those closely. Also I believe he once mentioned he and his wife like Italy?
In case Alonso goes to Liverpool Real might try everything to get Klopp in after his time out. In general there will be massive interest in him once the 12 months period ends.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Sorry, but do we really care what he does?
He might try to reach the heights of SAF somewhere else maybe?

CallyRed

Replacing Gareth after the Euros this summer. A German in charge of the our beloved national team. Sir Winston will be turning in his grave

Needham

He's going to appear in a lot of adverts for great dentistry then there will be some scandal involving Mane's young bride. Seriously within a year he'll be long haul flight documentary filler. Anyone hear that monumental dyed in the wool Scouse plum on Football Daily last night talking up Liverpool as the biggest best football club in the world? It is imperative now more than ever that Liverpool fail this season in light of this interminable wankathon greeting his nothing announcement.

RedDevilQuebecois

6 to 12 months break, then German national team.
Seriously, the DFB should have sacked Hansi Flick after the World Cup and then started the negotiations when speculations about Klopp being unahppy with the Liverpool board were the strongest. Instead of that, the damage could be far more serious as I have a strong feeling that Germany will crash out of their own Euro with a whimper under Nagelsmann.

Tyrion

That makes the most sense. It has pressure but less time than club football. He'd be in his home country and is better than every international manager around so he's pretty bulletproof

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
If he manages again, then the national team. He's said he won't manage in a league he can't speak the language and I doubt he's going to go to the effort of learning a new one. He's a grandad now too, so he very well may just pack it in and focus on family.

I think any club management return will depend on if he gets the itch after a year or two.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
It's downhill from here, the League Cup is aparantly the most special trophy he ever won.
Might aswell retire.

"There are longer careers than mine but in more than 20 years, it's easily the most special trophy I ever won"
Read Jurgen Klopp's reaction to Liverpool FC's EFL Cup victory

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
If he manages again, then the national team. He's said he won't manage in a league he can't speak the language and I doubt he's going to go to the effort of learning a new one. He's a grandad now too, so he very well may just pack it in and focus on family.

I think any club management return will depend on if he gets the itch after a year or two.
I still think he might be managing Bayern at some point, but certainly not right now. Even likelier he will be our NT manager. Depending on how much time he wants to devote to football in the future, it might also be his only and last future managing engagement.

Melville Red

It's downhill from here, the League Cup is aparantly the most special trophy he ever won.
Might aswell retire.

"There are longer careers than mine but in more than 20 years, it's easily the most special trophy I ever won"
Read Jurgen Klopp's reaction to Liverpool FC's EFL Cup victory
I’d rather not, the media’s love in this morning is vomit inducing, funny last season when we this trophy it was a tin cup, now it’s bigger than The Champions League, god I hate those cnuts and Klopp is head Cnut.

el_loco_bielsa

Supports
liverpool
He’ll complete a beautiful quadruple playing a team of school kids all the way from now until the end of the season with loads of help from VAR and our world-leading inhaler regime.

Then he’ll visit his dentist in bootle, get a re-polish of those sparkling gnashers, and commit to another 25 year contract to experience more beautiful moments at Anfield.

Sending the caff into a hiroshima-style explosion not seen since kloppo ran away with the title a few seasons back.

Grylte

I’d rather not, the media’s love in this morning is vomit inducing, funny last season when we this trophy it was a tin cup, now it’s bigger than The Champions League, god I hate those cnuts and Klopp is head Cnut.
It's always been like that. When they win it it's a major trophy, when we do it shouldn't even count in the trophy count.

Hughes35

I see him having 12-18 months out and then coming back to either Barca, Real, Bayern or a return to Liverpool (Which is the stuff of absolute nightmares).

Can't really see him in Italy or anywhere else.

I think another few years at one of the clubs mentioned above and then the National team.

Grylte

I think another few years at one of the clubs mentioned above and then the National team.
Not sure he'll be able to give the whole German national team asthma.

Robbie Boy

It's always been like that. When they win it it's a major trophy, when we do it shouldn't even count in the trophy count.
Tbf, a hell of a lot of our fans on here didn't rate us winning it, so it isn't just the media.

Hughes35

Not sure he'll be able to give the whole German national team asthma.
Imagine how good a team of his could be that were all able bodied and didn't have breathing difficulties!

He really has overcome all the odds.

JogaBonitoRooney

"Nobody in this country wants to see a quadruple winner, that's why they put the next round of the FA Cup just three days after the final, and I have no clue who we can line up on Wednesday, so we'll see that," Jurgen Klopp told beIN Sports after the Carabao Cup win against Chelsea.

More moaning and getting annoying now how they're calling this a potential quadruple. Just like their 2001 "treble". So silly.