What next for Ryan Giggs?

ryansgirl

Haha your username + this post

I don't get how you can't think he's scummy for what he did with his brother, it's just fecking weird. Especially as a rich footballer who wouldn't be short of women wanting to get with him.
Where have I said Ryan`s a great bloke for sleeping with his honestly stupid if not lying brother Rhodri`s wife or for having to front up to court for being a control freak with his ex wife to the point of making her feel threatened?

He`s one of the greatest footballers ever to play professionally and he didn`t have the longevity at United by not taking his profession seriously unlike some professional footballers playing at the top level who were and are in it for the money and are happy with what they didn`t achieve. Nothing can alter those facts. I made a point of saying he didn`t learn from his father`s unhappy relationship with his mother.

I just don`t get triggered the way some are by two adults having consensual sex regardless of whether it`s with their brother`s wife or not. It`s naive to think this all occurred suddenly one day and moral, upstanding Rhodri suddenly found out that his wife was having an affair with his brother. I`d say there`s things we have no idea about regarding Rhodri and his wife or ex as she is now and his running to The Sun to put all the salacious details in full view simply reinforces that something unusual was going on with Rhodri as well.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Where have I said Ryan`s a great bloke for sleeping with his honestly stupid if not lying brother Rhodri`s wife or for having to front up to court for being a control freak with his ex wife to the point of making her feel threatened?

He`s one of the greatest footballers ever to play professionally and he didn`t have the longevity at United by not taking his profession seriously unlike some professional footballers playing at the top level who were and are in it for the money and are happy with what they didn`t achieve. Nothing can alter those facts. I made a point of saying he didn`t learn from his father`s unhappy relationship with his mother.

I just don`t get triggered the way some are by two adults having consensual sex regardless of whether it`s with their brother`s wife or not. It`s naive to think this all occurred suddenly one day and moral, upstanding Rhodri suddenly found out that his wife was having an affair with his brother. I`d say there`s things we have no idea about regarding Rhodri and his wife or ex as she is now and his running to The Sun to put all the salacious details in full view simply reinforces that something unusual was going on with Rhodri as well.
It's so people can go, look at me I'm a morally upstanding citizen that even a player as legendary to my club won't stand in the way of my anti adultery views.
When in reality they couldn't give 2 shits

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I just don`t get triggered the way some are by two adults having consensual sex regardless of whether it`s with their brother`s wife or not.
Definitely a lot of people were triggered. Why that (not the abuse allegations) would be a factor in any football conversation is beyond me.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
No matter what you think of the adultery with your brothers wife thing (and it is hard to think how that is OK in any circumstance), he obviously has issues with women, and you still wouldn't want him anywhere near the club again, as he is not only a bit of a scumbag but and also a PR disaster looking for a place to happen.