What's in the package?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Whoever said 'Ban Burrow' earlier, I'm coming around to it now. Good suggestion that, and he can't say I picked on him either this way.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Isn't there a way we can disconnect Norway from the internet? Or possibly even just censor them. Or even censor us, from them.

Siorac

Let's just kill all Norwegians to raise awareness that they might go extinct. The government will surely help.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
A springy toy snake in a tin would've been an improvement on this.

SteveJ

Scout
This music is covering the sound of Norway laughing at us.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Witchhunt for Burrow?

He has to explain this mess that we all witnessed, on trial like, or face permanent exile.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
In seriousness, it's interesting. If it has been opened before (which it obviously has, then re-sealed with new string and sealing wax), anything valuable will have been lifted. So now they'll never know ....

Penna

Staff
And what's even better, it looks like it's been opened twice before, just to make sure they didn't miss anything the first time.

Now that lass will be regretting the fact that she said the package was originally handed to her great-grandfather. Search her apron pockets!

SteveJ

Scout
Norway - land of excitement.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
What a fecking piss take, you guys spent all day hoping for something good to pop out ad you wasted all that time whilst I was busy out with my friends. The nerve of some people!!!

Lastwolf

what was on the page 3 of those papers from 1914? I bet they were right filthy bitches back then, showing off their knees and everything.

Member 39557

I'm glad I went out. The fecking thing had been opened twice, and the top quality Noggy trolls had the balls to leave up-to-date newspapers in there after they'd finished thieving.

Talk about anti climax, I bet that fat bitch went home and demolished a box of krispy kremes and cried sugary tears of despair.

Penna

Staff
I'm glad I went out. The fecking thing had been opened twice, and the top quality Noggy trolls had the balls to leave up-to-date newspapers in there after they'd finished thieving.

Talk about anti climax, I bet that fat bitch went home and demolished a box of krispy kremes and cried sugary tears of despair.
:lol::lol:

Lastwolf

Damn you Burrows, there's a specail place in hell with your name on it.

Burrow's Alley, it's called, the property prices are meant to be decent and the neighbourhood is lovely.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
So after all that it was just useless stuff in the package. Rather rubbish thing to wait 100 years to open

Penna

Staff
The flags from the King were quite nice.

When the original package-maker handed it over, he said the contents would 'delight' future generations. We forget that back in 1912, bowling a wooden hoop along with a stick was considered fantastic entertainment.