When Was The Last Time You Actually Enjoyed Watching United.

thisisnottaken1

Don’t miss another game! Out of curiosity, did you get there late? Perhaps in the second half?
I didn’t watch it at the stadium, I meant on TV. I was visiting family and my TV at home doesn’t have Sky, TNT, or Amazon Prime. I could just stream it on my phone, but with how bad we’ve been this seson, I’d have wasted my time had I watched almost every other game we’ve played this season.

Eli Zee

When the games had actual meaning beyond securing top 4 AND we actually played good...
For example. If we are in a title race and every premier league game counts and we're playing well/entertaining? That's enjoyable.

I'm sure everyone finds enjoyment watching a goal scored or a late come back, but my answer is more towards when the game as a whole is enjoyable, not a brief moment surrounded by boredom and garbage gameplay.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Second half was great, even if we were wasteful. Felt like a champions league game, really open. One of those games where every time we win the ball back it seems like Bruno is right in the thick of it ready to get his head up and ping one over the top.

Bojan Djordjic

Last night was great
  1. Comeback win and good performance (two setpiece clusterfecks aside) against a genuinely good side (although not exactly last night)
  2. Rashford being a dominant presence and getting an assist.
  3. Garnacho a guy who always tries hard even if his execution is still inconsistent gets two goals.
  4. Heartwarming moment for Hojlund when he scored. Relief and joy combined was palpable.
  5. Great night for the academy with Rashford, Garnacho, Evans, Mainoo, Gore and Hannibal all having special moments.
  6. Onana made a cracking save to keep Villa at 2.