When was the last time you witnessed a 10/10 performance from a player?

snk123

Berbatov vs the dippers

Edit. probably not a 10/10 - will have to watch it again though. what a night

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Lewandowski against Wolfsburg two years ago.

WhoDaGOAT

Falcao's first half hat-trick against Chelsea in 2012 was something else.

Silva in the 1-6 was outstanding. Involved in nearly all the goals, scored and assisted with the pass of the game.

Ronaldinho ovation in the Bernabéu.

MrSingh2002

Evra vs anybody for the couple of seasons he was at his absolute peak. Produced so many flawless performances it was like he wasn't human.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I really dislike the 'fat' ronaldo term. Didn't he have some kind of condition that affected is weight? even without that I think he deserves more respect and the 'real' ronaldo would be more apt.

As for op question, hard to look past Keane against juve as already mentioned

El Jefe

Ibra with his 4 goals against England. All quality goals but one will go down as a nominee for the best goal of all time.

Even though he only played the second half, Lewandowski vs Wolfsburg where he scored 5 goals. That was a performance that had me in awe and lost for words. Definite 10/10 performance.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
If Pogba had scored 1 and assisted 1 in his 'debut' I honestly think it would arguably be a 10/10 performance, which he easily could've done on another night.

And that just goes to show how good his debut was from a pure footballing point of view, if you understand what I'm saying.

Tiber

Fat Ronaldo in the game at Old Trafford that made Roman want to buy a football team

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Brown against Barcelona 1:0
Rooney against Tottenham 5:2
Cristiano against Newcastle 6:0
Berbatov against Blackburn 7:1
De Gea against Liverpool 3:0

Oneunited26

Probably allot of barcelona's team, Busquetes, xavi, iniesta, messi, suarez, especially xavi, iniesta and messi, simply freakish

For us? well there is loads, three players for me, scholes 06/07 he ran our midfield sensationally helping us win back the title, DDG, damn that guy saved us more times than I could count, and of course ronaldo's double winning season in 2008. We can look at cantona's return in 1996 helping us regain the title

paulscholes18

Depay vs Midgetland?

Most recent 10/10 performance from a united player for me, granted they were shit opposition, but he absolutely destroyed that full back every single time, I heard poor guy even cried after the game
Yes, gave it 10/10, not quite sure about the ability of Midgetland though

DDG vs Everton,

Red Stone

Ibra with his 4 goals against England. All quality goals but one will go down as a nominee for the best goal of all time.

Even though he only played the second half, Lewandowski vs Wolfsburg where he scored 5 goals. That was a performance that had me in awe and lost for words. Definite 10/10 performance.
This. It was as if he was hell-bent on silencing all his English critics with a phenomenal hat-trick to decide the game, and then at the end he just added a massive "feck you" on top of it all because he's Zlatan.

Deleted member 101472

Thiago alcantara regularly put in 10/10 performances for Spain under 21, had me convinced he would be at ballon d'or level ... Maybe he could have if he wasn't so injury prone

Brightonian

Park vs Chelsea was maybe the most complete performance I've personally watched from any United player. People will scoff and say Keane but in terms of how much was crammed into just one game, I can't remember anything quite like it.

Rooney's debut against Fener wasn't bad, as performances go.

ghagua

I really dislike the 'fat' ronaldo term. Didn't he have some kind of condition that affected is weight? even without that I think he deserves more respect and the 'real' ronaldo would be more apt.

As for op question, hard to look past Keane against juve as already mentioned
Yea, over eating.

WhoDaGOAT

Evra vs anybody for the couple of seasons he was at his absolute peak. Produced so many flawless performances it was like he wasn't human.
To balance it out, he played like horse crap for 3 or 4 years just to be fair.

Brightonian

I always heard it as tongue in cheek. It started back when the idea of Cristiano being the default 'Ronaldo' and the Brazilian needing an extra identifier was still silly, and the idea of that label being 'fat' doubly so.

Dir Wangem

Park against Chelsea in 2011. Played outta his head that game. Was all over the pitch.
Came here to write that. One of my favorite performances from anyone, ever. Toughest game of the season and he essentially secured us our 19th trophy and knocked the scousers off their f*cking perch. I love that man.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

Baggio received 10/10 rating from the Gazzetta dello sport for that game. For a long time it was one of the two maximum ratings in newspaper's history, the other one being given to Cagliari goalkeeper Alessio Scarpi, who rescued Gianluca Grassadonia after the defender suffered a heart attack during a game with Udinese. Since then Lewandowski's demolition of Real Madrid was also awarded by the perfect 10

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Xavi v Italy 2012 Final
Iniesta v Barcelona 2015
Bale v Inter Milan 2010

Chip

Keane in the '99 CL semi final 2nd leg.
He was absolutely brilliant in that game, but if that's the last time you witnessed a 10/10 performance, then you must have watched very little football the last 17 years.

Nanotron

When I first read the title Kaka has come into my ahead. Against us and arsenal. Struggling to think of a more recent perfect performance.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Didn't we concede in that Everton match? Surely you can't count that as a 'perfect' performance for a keeper, even if it wasn't necessarily his fault and he pulled off some amazing saves.

That's like saying a striker had a perfect performance without getting a goal. I'm sure Dave's had a few of these perfect performances over the last couple of years though. He's bloody brilliant.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
The most recent one, as people have already mentioned, is Depay vs Midtjylland.

He simply destroyed them that day. Wonder if we'll ever see anything like that from him, again.

Deleted member 101472

Looking through the comments here, there are a lot I really dont concur with but I suppose we all have different perspectives on what a 10/10 performance is. if it's a striker, then it should be 3/4/5 goals from 3/4/5 shots at goal, maybe an assist or two. midfielders need to be assisting, close to 100% pass completion and breaking up every opponents attack. defenders have to have world class strikers in their pocket, aswell as distribute perfectly from the back and goalkeepers just need to do what De Gea did against Liverpool. Such a broad range of criteria

suheilsworld

Berba's 5 star performance against Blackburn. He was involved in everything! Goal buildup, goals, defense. All around perfect game for the Bulgarian!