Which current side is the most 'aesthetically pleasing' football team?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yup, he's going to be a great midfielder.

Also, Koulibaly is a beast. Potential partner for Bailly?...
I would say yes but when it comes to AFCON losing our main 2 centre backs would be a real pain

NoPace

Napoli are the most pleasing to watch for me. Sevilla are a close second with Monaco a close 3rd. City and la Real are also up there.

My friend told me Benfica are very good tacticslly so I will give them a wathc this weekend.

Dortmund have flattered to deceive and have tailed off this season.
I thought Benfica were boring against Dortmund but totally agree on rest.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Liverpool were playing some great stuff. I enjoy watching Madrid.
Bayern looked really good against Arsenal.

I like watching teams that play the fast counter attack that slice through teams fast.

Roma vs Utd when we won 7-1 was a thing of beauty. Everyone was on their game.

Moonred

Real while piling on the pressure is fantastic to watch. It is kind of similar to some of the United pressure in the years gone by when we would eventually break teams down which is probably why I relate to it and like it more than the others. Arsenal have always been decent to watch and city too at times. Find Chelsea effective but not that pleasing on the eye. Spurs boring. Overall the there isn't much of a difference and largely agree with most here. Dortmund good. Barca when good are really good and this season Sevilla and Napoli have been impressive.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Monaco are a joy to watch and Liverpool pre slump were superb.

Ainu

PSG in the Champions League, can't say anything about their domestic competitions. But in the CL I just can't stop watching them. Win or lose, they play some lovely stuff, especially in the middle of the pitch. They're not afraid to pass it around under fierce pressure and stylistically it's fantastic. Napoli have been pretty good in recent years, especially this season. Liverpool and Dortmund can be enthralling to watch when they up the tempo against the big sides. And yes, Arsenal are usually pretty good to watch. The fact that they're usually harmless when it really matters makes it easier to stomach.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
PSG in the Champions League, can't say anything about their domestic competitions. But in the CL I just can't stop watching them. Win or lose, they play some lovely stuff, especially in the middle of the pitch. They're not afraid to pass it around under fierce pressure and stylistically it's fantastic.
A gift for you

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Real while piling on the pressure is fantastic to watch. It is kind of similar to some of the United pressure in the years gone by when we would eventually break teams down which is probably why I relate to it and like it more than the others. Arsenal have always been decent to watch and city too at times. Find Chelsea effective but not that pleasing on the eye. Spurs boring. Overall the there isn't much of a difference and largely agree with most here. Dortmund good. Barca when good are really good and this season Sevilla and Napoli have been impressive.
I'd go with the Madrid /United similarities.