Which Juventus player would you take for Pogba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footy van de Geek

No reasoning with me?

Why would we want to trade for the sake of trading? Demiral has not shown anything apart from being injured for the past 18 months. How much football has he really had?

Bentancur again, is just an above average player. Someone like Camavinga is available for £20/30m.

Kulusevski is just signed, why would they let him go?

Dybala, again another player who doesn't want to play for Manutd, why would we even want him here? His best position is SS/CAM.

We need to stop looking for players for the sake of it. I would rather sell Pogba for £10m less and sign players that fit our team.
Bentancur is one of the best U23 midfielders in the world. He can play DM and CM. Areas we need to add to.

You said you would let him go on a free. That is ridiculous.

I would pay good money for Bentancur regardless of Pogba. You obviously don't rate him.

Mic

None. Get £90 million for Pogba. Buy Neves for 45 mil plus another strong defender.

Mic

More than worth it. Great at passing, shooting, set pieces and young. Of course playing in a team with coady and boly as defenders, zero midfield and no strikers apart from Jimenez who used to be a sub at Benfica isn't gonna get you much trophies.

AneRu

Juve will offer us one of their undesirables like Ramsey and Dybala who will do nothing but give us tactical headaches so United should refuse to entertain funny swaps until Juve offer us a genuine quality player.

We should tell Raiola that we are prepared to bench Pogba until jus deal expires if his suitors don't present an acceptable offer.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Juve can offer us Dybala again actually and if he wants to come here this time I think we may accept

Speaking to Norwegian podcast Fotballklubben about United’s scouting network, Solskjaer explained: ‘We have scouts looking… but if you say that we need a false nine, then we don’t need to scout Lionel Messi or Dybala. ‘You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to say that, “We’ll take him!”

SwedishFish

Kulusevski or cash. Obviously Kulusevski is not gonna go but I'm not really fussed with anyone else.

croadyman

Sod it will go Ronaldo even though we desperately need a CDM/CB. De Ligt won't happen unless he sacks that snake of an agent which he won't.

I like Dybala but he messed us about enough last summer when he wasn't all that keen on joining.

Last edited:

Skåre Willoch

And not be worth it.
More than worth it. Great at passing, shooting, set pieces and young. Of course playing in a team with coady and boly as defenders, zero midfield and no strikers apart from Jimenez who used to be a sub at Benfica isn't gonna get you much trophies.
I really like Neves, but considering he's playing for a club that don't really need money, I can't imagine him being worth it. I can easily see him being priced at 60-70m+.
Kind of the same with Declan Rice. I like him a lot, but he'll most likely be priced unrealistically high.
Manchester United tax + PL proven tax (+ british tax for Rice). Not ideal.

I'd take CR7 back in a heartbeat, though.

croadyman

I really like Neves, but considering he's playing for a club that don't really need money, I can't imagine him being worth it. I can easily see him being priced at 60-70m+.
Kind of the same with Declan Rice. I like him a lot, but he'll most likely be priced unrealistically high.
Manchester United tax + PL proven tax (+ british tax for Rice). Not ideal.

I'd take CR7 back in a heartbeat, though.
Would Cristiano want to come back

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Nobody. We should be demanding 90m+ for Pogba. That's what they valued him at and he is now a world cup winner. No way we do a cheap swap or a cut price sale.
Thats like saying "I know the car I bought from you constantly broke down, would only drive on certain roads, with very particular passengers inside and generally gave me headache after headache, but I think you should buy it back off me for the same price"
In no world is he going for 90m, and the money aint worth keeping the useless feck and his vile tub of guts of an agent around.

troylocker

Kulusevski or de Ligt. Top talents! Kulusevski plays down the right as well

Status
Not open for further replies.