g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Which player do you dislike the most?

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Couldn’t stand Phil Jones, the parasite. Now he’s gone, there is no a United player I dislike, maybe Maguire at push.
But it’s not that I hate him, just want him gone
Insert insult.

Pavl3n

Every little, diving, spanish dwarf or the ones that played for Barca.
Iniesta, Alba, Aguero, Azpilicueta, Pedro, Villa, Xavi, Alves. Add Neymar and Ronaldo there.

If Bruno wasn't our player, he would've been on the top of my 'most hated players' list.

newgiz

Every little, diving, spanish dwarf or the ones that played for Barca.
Iniesta, Alba, Aguero, Azpilicueta, Pedro, Villa, Xavi, Alves. Add Neymar and Ronaldo there.

If Bruno wasn't our player, he would've been on the top of my 'most hated players' list.
You missed Busquets.

GlasgowCeltic

God I despise this utter gremlin :houllier:

I remember in like 2006 when his player profile randomly showed up as part of the first team on the Utd website, Utd quickly denied any interest, I bet he got his hopes up

Last edited:

EireRed_GS

from about 04/05. up until about 10/11, I had an intense dislike of Frank Lampard. followed closely by the one and only John Terry.

Lampard was a great player, ill at least give him that. But he was one of the jammiest players going when it came to scoring deflected goals. Used to really really irk me :houllier:

Mou Mou Land

Julian Dicks was a much bigger cnut
Harris is the top of that particular breed of players 'cnut's tree'. Many times he tried to take out George, but usually failed. One of the things that fans who never saw the team live in those days will not know, is just how hard and vicious Crerand could be - at times it seemed like he was George's minder and 'head of retribution'. :)
Many times after particular crude tackles on Best, one could see Smith, Harris, Bonds etc limping away after colliding with Paddy. Paddy was in his rampant pomp against Estudiantes [ably assisted by Nobby]. I am amazed that anyone was walking after those two bloodbaths.

miked99

Every time I see a clip of this guy, he's giving the absolute shittiest takes imaginable. I refuse to believe he really believes 90% of what he says.
You have to allow for the fact he's one of the thickest human beings ever to walk the earth.

The kind of guy whose eyebrows knot in concentration when he tries to talk.

KGBhoy

Pepe and Ramos, especially during the Mourinho time at Real.

Suarez at Liverpool (didn't care after), Kuyt, Gerrard.

Tevez for the way he treated Fergie and United.

Irrational take - the entire Arsenal team every time

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Can’t stand Barcelona players.

On theory I should like them and dislike Madrid but it always shocks me that it’s the other way.

There’s just something about their ‘dna’ that I don’t like.

Chip

Robertson, Di Maria, Busquets, Lionheart JT, Slippy G, Haaland Jr. and Sr. to name a few.

Trex

I don't like what C. Ronaldo represents as a individualistic footballer. The way he doesn't celebrate teammates goals, it has to be all about him. I remember one time he could have played Rashford through on goal but intentionally played the ball wider so Rashford would have to set him up, ruining a goal scoring opportunity, that's literally the worst bit of play I've seen in a professional football match.
The interview he did before quitting united is outrageous, he's the sort of human I wouldn't want to work with because he can't stand not being the center of attention.
Bale revealed how he would throw he boots in the locker room and be angry in the locker room if he didn't score regardless if his team won.
I can imagine every player in a team trying to play like him, no one would score and theyll be beaten by a large score every game. Just not my taste.

GlasgowCeltic

Mate, you can't just ignore the opinion of a former pro who won (checks notes), yeah, nothing in his entire career.

Why's he even a pundit again?
He’ll argue to the death Utd cheated him out of a league cup medal in 09, Vidic conned the ref etc etc

Moriarty

Harris is the top of that particular breed of players 'cnut's tree'. Many times he tried to take out George, but usually failed. One of the things that fans who never saw the team live in those days will not know, is just how hard and vicious Crerand could be - at times it seemed like he was George's minder and 'head of retribution'. :)
Many times after particular crude tackles on Best, one could see Smith, Harris, Bonds etc limping away after colliding with Paddy. Paddy was in his rampant pomp against Estudiantes [ably assisted by Nobby]. I am amazed that anyone was walking after those two bloodbaths.
Paddy didn't take any prisoners. That Estudiantes game was a battle all right. Best got stuck into one of there players who ended up getting wealthy from the sheer number of coins thrown at him. Stepney flattened one of their forwards but the ref looked the other way. Law got crocked and was subbed. It was mayhem.

As for the hardest player I ever saw, probably Dave Mackay. Great footballer but someone you didn't want to mess with.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
No strong hate or dislike, but Pogba, Lingard, Henderson and Rodri (used to be Fernandinho).

How could I forget Arsenal's Gabriel.

Andy_Cole

Who’s currently playing? Robertson a bit of a twat. Not sure who else, which is a shame as it shows we don’t have a true rival at the moment.

Probably disliked a few United players more than rivals in recent years. Maguire, Rashford during his bad year or two, Jesse, Pogba to name a few. There was a time our players were very dislikable, especially the English core who seemed entitled.

Last edited:

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
John Fitzpatrick took up that role when Paddy and Nobby neared the end/ended their careers - although my biggest memory of him was getting into a punch-up with Denis Law at Chelsea. They never spoke about why hit flared up, although United playing appalling for 45 minutes might have had something to do with it! both would have been sent off immediately these days

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Ruddock was bigger again (in every way). What a spiteful, hate-ridden individual.
hmmm, doesn't the question asked which footballer you hate? Never considered Ruddock to be one of those, He was a Poundland Vinnie Jones :lol:

Tarrou

andy robertson is such a twat

I imagine it's the sort of hatred Nev used to inspire in our rival fans

Hit It

So many buti l'll go with Kyle Walker,. Reminds me of an owl for some reason plus hes a right cnut.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Suarez, Gerrard, Tevez, Nasri, Pogba, Di Maria, John Terry

Strelok

Ronaldo. I just hate narcissists. Worked for one and they're really the worst. Then John Terry.