Which player do you dislike the most?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Remember Michael Ball? dirty city player.
The guy who stamped on Ronaldo when the ref wasn't looking? He was a proper dickhead. Their team was full of thugs pre Abu Dhabi. Remember Ben Thatcher? Intentionally elbowed Mendes and sent him into a seizure. He didn't show the least bit remorse at the time the horrible cretin.

Man-United

The guy who stamped on Ronaldo when the ref wasn't looking? He was a proper dickhead. Their team was full of thugs pre Abu Dhabi. Remember Ben Thatcher? Intentionally elbowed Mendes and sent him into a seizure. He didn't show the least bit remorse at the time the horrible cretin.
Yeah that was him on Ronaldo. Ben Thatcher is another, Joey Barton and also Michael Brown. All city players.

Fabio Rochemback

I hated Theirry Henry when I was a kid, mostly because he was so fecking good, and had that kind poncey arrogance to go with it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I hated Theirry Henry when I was a kid, mostly because he was so fecking good, and had that kind poncey arrogance to go with it.
Henry one of the very few rival players I could never bring myself to dislike. The guy was banging goals in almost every game against us and yet he always remained one of my favourite players of all time.

Current players I dislike - Robertson, Antony, Ramsdale, pretty much every Tottenham player.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That 360 spin he did vs Sherrif is still rattling rival fans to this day :lol:
The spin looked really stupid but that was inconsequential. Perhaps dislike is a strong word but he’s a very annoying player to watch.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
God I despise this utter gremlin :houllier:

Mate, you can't just ignore the opinion of a former pro who won (checks notes), yeah, nothing in his entire career.

Why's he even a pundit again?

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
I don't think there will ever be a player that makes me angry more than Fellaini. Its not actually him (I always liked his hair) but everything he represents. That awful botched 1st transfer window post Fergie (that was just a warning of the mess that was to come).

Mainly its the way teams played when he was on the pitch. We basically became the team hoofed it to Fellaini and hoped for a knock on. If that was Plan B, I probably would have be fine with it, but for huge periods under Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho it was our plan A. You would expect it from Moyes and Mourinho, but Fellaini made a Van Gaal one a renowned possession based managers ever, with a team full of players like Di Maria, RVP, Rooney, Falcao, Blind, Herrera, Schweinsteiger, into a Sam Allardyce team from the 90's.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why are you lot getting wound up by someone paid to WUM? He’s excellent at his job. TalkSPORT have been doing that for years. Sky Sports are going down the same route.

TheRedHearted

I don't think there will ever be a player that makes me angry more than Fellaini. Its not actually him (I always liked his hair) but everything he represents. That awful botched 1st transfer window post Fergie (that was just a warning of the mess that was to come).

Mainly its the way teams played when he was on the pitch. We basically became the team hoofed it to Fellaini and hoped for a knock on. If that was Plan B, I probably would have be fine with it, but for huge periods under Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho it was our plan A. You would expect it from Moyes and Mourinho, but Fellaini made a Van Gaal one a renowned possession based managers ever, with a team full of players like Di Maria, RVP, Rooney, Falcao, Blind, Herrera, Schweinsteiger, into a Sam Allardyce team from the 90's.
Way to blame him instead of everyone around him for things they did

Mr PG

Maguire. He almost scored an own goal vs Dortmund (hit the post).. overhit long pass (in panic)..and started blaming Pellistri… made hasty clearance in sane game where ball ricocheted off opponents foot that sent everyone scrambling to defend…then there’s that Seville incident with DeGea..the previous game against Nottingham forest he handled in the box with his arm raised(a different ref might have given it)… then first leg vs Seville he scored the own goal… not you might say these can happen but the truth is he flinched so when the ball hit him it went in…
I’m to the point with him I was with DeGea … where it’s just better to part ways.. honestly. I’d have asked West Ham to up their bid to £25m and we have a deal.

jeepers

Non-United: Gerrard, Danny Murphy, Martin Keown, Suarez, Ashley Cole, Mark Noble

United: Lingard, Dean Henderson, Maguire, Cleverley, Pogba

Cantona in disguise

Steven Gerrard and Jordan Henderson just cannot stomach either of them. Thankfully neither will be plying their trade in this country this season.

Steve 007

Got to be Pogba for me. I still looking back can’t see anything great about him. Overrated especially by himself.

redsunited

In social media, Any player who is called GOAT. It is for fanboys to talk with no sense and mostly completely irrelevant.

Red Comet

Suarez. He's not only a dirty player, he enjoys using dirty methods to win the game, and being a cnut about it. God forbid we have a player like this on our team.

Rossa

Andy Robertson is properly puncheable, as is Grealish - do they spend time every morning trying to look and behave as c*ntish as humanly possible? Both are complete bellends on the pitch as well for completely different reasons. Robertson is a nasty thug that should see more red cards than most. Even many Liverpool fans agree to this - that is definite proof.

Grealish is a cn*t for his antics - he goes down as soon as someone breathes on him, and he is actually lauded because he creates chances by being the most fouled player in the league. He probably isn't - he's the most despicable actor on the pitch that rolls over and fakes every bloody physical contact that he can muster. Despicable.

Suarez goes without saying. Always thought Wilshere was a bit of a prick. Ashley cole for cheating on Cheryl Cole - how stupid can you possibly be? You cheat WITH her, not AGAINST her... idiot.

United players: Pogba - just have an irrational dislike for the guy. He was never that great, but he thought he was. Lukaku was/is a pill. I don't dislike Maguire at all actually, but I don't think he's good enough. I did have a slight dislike for Rooney though, great player he was, but still. Lingard and Henderson probably...

GioF

From the past:
Jens Lehmann, Martin Keown, Luis Suarez, Craig Bellamy.

Current:
Andy Robertson, Diego Costa, Erik Lemela.

MattyLT

Mainly its the way teams played when he was on the pitch. We basically became the team hoofed it to Fellaini and hoped for a knock on.
When Fellaini played for Everton, I thought his control of the ball was a huge strong point. Yeah, they'd hoof it to him, but he had this thing where he would win headed duels with his freaking chest (against tall defenders, mind you), and bring the ball under control - rather than the headed flick-ons. Proper target man (back towards the goal type) in my eyes, but not much of a midfielder. Don't think United played much to that one amazing strength he had. At his peak, he really was the perfect kind of forward to relieve pressure, without immediately giving away possession.

Last edited:

Banat

Couldn’t stand Phil Jones, the parasite. Now he’s gone, there is no a United player I dislike, maybe Maguire at push.
But it’s not that I hate him, just want him gone